Unforgettable Halloween with Danica Day

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by dviator, Nov 22, 2009.

1. Disclaimer: I'm a lurker. I don't post much. I'm not a member of any fan clubs, I don't have any banners in my sig, I don't even have an avatar. I think I have like a dozen posts. I'm just a sometime ranch visitor. I try to post reviews for good parties, but I usually have a hard time talking about it because it's, well, you know, very personal. I spent a little extra time trying to do this one justice because the party, and the lady, were just that good. I've tried to make it at least a little entertaining. If that makes me sound like a fluffer or a pimp or full of hype, I don't know what to tell you. All I can say is I really went to the Bunny Ranch on Halloween, there's actual photographic evidence, and it really was a night I will always remember. If you like the review, great, if you don't, that's o.k. too. To each his own. I will most likely go right back to lurking after this, because I am, after all, a lurker.

And now, the review:

Oh my God, wow! No, really, WOW! Go find a thesaurus, look up all the other words for wow and insert them here. Yes, I know that sounds like I'm overdoing it, but that's really how I feel when I think back on this party.

I was looking for something to do this Halloween. After realizing it was on a Saturday this year, it occurred to me that it was a perfect opportunity for a trip to the ranch. And it being Halloween, I could take the lovely Danica Day up on her Party Option 6. Yes, I do sometimes enjoy games, roleplay, costumes and even crossdressing for ranch parties. I always figure if you're going to the Bunny Ranch, you should have as much fun as possible, especially any kind of fun you might not feel comfortable with elsewhere.

Even at the ranch, it's hard not to wonder a little what a lady might be thinking when you ask for something a little out of the ordinary. Not that any of the ladies wouldn't treat you right, of course, but it's still hard not to wonder. Different strokes for different folks, ah, but when you can find someone who enjoys the same different strokes, then you're really on to something. Having seen Danica's posts on her party options and fantasy wishlist, I thought here's a lady who's out there actively saying she loves doing this type of party, so I pm'd her. I really enjoyed getting to know her while we messaged back and forth. It quickly became clear I had found my perfect partner for Halloween adventure!

O.K., skipping ahead to save some time, I arrived at the ranch on Halloween, and finally got to meet Danica in person.

Wow! Oh, right, I said that already. Well, you've probably seen her pictures. Yes, she really is that hot. More so, since there's no big bright flash to hide her angelic face. :) Mmm, and she's tall. Not like NBA tall, of course, but I'm 6'2" and she was just right for sizzling eye contact. I love that.

We quickly stashed the costumes I brought, and then spent some time sharing a drink at the bar to get acquainted. Someone on the boards recently described a great GFE as being like just happening to meet that hot girl you saw from across the room and hitting it off. That was what it was like with Danica. She's great fun to hang out with and talk to, oh-so-sexy but so down to earth you just relax right away because everything feels right. I think chemistry is very important for a good party, especially for 'unique' parties, and Danica is great at that. She's just very natural and easy to be with.

The parlor was all decked out for Halloween, and some of the ladies had even carved pumpkins. I tried to guess who had done which ones and failed miserably. Oh well. Guess I'm not the Great Pumpkin Guesser.

Quick side note about Sophie Hoff: What a great dog! If you're hanging out in the parlor, she'll come up to you with her stuffed toy, drop it at your feet, and stand there looking at it, then at you, then at it, until you just have to pick it up and throw it. If she doesn't manage to catch it in mid air, she'll run it down and be back in a flash, and practically throw it at your feet to do it again. The only dog I've ever seen that actually gives a thrown object back without a tug of war. I think she'd be hell on wheels with a frisbee.

While Danica and I were chatting, Madam Suzette came out and announced there was some special entertainment for the evening. It turned out she had arranged for a live reading/performance of The Raven, complete with a musical accompanist. I certainly had not been expecting a poetry reading at the Bunny Ranch, but that just goes to show you that anything can happen there. It really was great fun, sitting with Danica and all the bunnies for the reading, which I thought was quite well done and a delightful extra touch for the evening. Mad props for Madame Suzette!

So after a great start to the evening, Danica and I adjourned to her room to talk over party specifics, quickly agreed on everything, and got the real party started.

Now, yes, it was Party Option 6, but really it was more like an awesome girlfriend experience that just happened to include some fun costumes. We shared a bath, with lots of mutual pampering. Danica gives great pamper. Exquisite, even. :) We did some massage, we did some kissing :) we had some sex :), we had some champagne. Everything was so wonderfully relaxed, we just let everything happen in it's own time and we probably spent way more time on that part of the party than anything else. I can't say enough about how much fun Danica's GFE is. She's very affectionate, very personable and just makes everything great. I wish I had better words for this. It really is like you hit it off with the smart, sexy girl at a Halloween party and then had a real night to remember.

Had it ended then, I would surely have gone home a very happy ranch visitor. But it didn't end there, the fun was just getting started. It was costume time! We didn't want to miss the contest, after all.

So as you may have seen in pictures here and there on the board, we were doing a flamingo thing. When we first started discussing the party in e-mails, I had been thinking maybe saloon girls, but after trading suggestions for a while, Danica came up with these. Well, after looking at what she had in mind I was like Holy S***! I wasn't at all sure I could pull off something like that, nor that I'd even have the cojones to walk out into the parlor like that! On the other hand, damn, Danica would look searing hot! In general, I usually trust women's judgment of fashion over my own, and I figured if I was going to do Halloween at the Bunny Ranch I might as well do it right. Flamingos we would be. In short puffy skirts, pink waist cinchers, fishnets, heels, big feathery headpieces, oh and big pink wings.

I have no doubt that Danica would do a great Party Option 6 without all that to work with, but WITH all that to work with she was really charged up! Whether or not this kind of thing is your cup of tea, it's really arousing to be the sole focus of all of a woman's attention when she's all fired up. This is certainly a different way to be that focus, but it has an intimacy all it's own. It was great fun being Danica's special project for a while, and she took time in between various stages to show me how much she was enjoying it. I felt REALLY appreciated! :)

So finally, Danica was all decked out in pink flamingo showgirl style and looking hotter than you can imagine. And so was I! Well, not the hot part, of course, but I was certainly eye-catching. Between the heels and the hat I must have been about seven and a half feet tall, and the wings brushed the sides of the hall as we made our way to the parlor. Most of the ladies were there in their costumes, looking sharp and sexy. I have to apologize for not being able to describe them all, but I was busy trying not to fall off my heels, knock my headpiece off on the ceiling or smack anyone in the face with my wings. Danica of course was all grace and beauty, and didn't seem to have any problems.

I do recall Veronica in her arresting outfit, and another bunny whose name escapes me in a truly awesome Elvis costume. We hung out at the party for a while, had a drink, went outside for a few minutes of cool air, took some pictures in the parlor, I swung on the pole (once), and then the bell rang. Danica got this bright mischievous look on her face and said "Do you want to do a lineup?" Talk about a situation I never expected to find myself in. I probably would have said yes, but fortunately it was just Madame Suzette summoning everyone for the costume prizes. Yes, we were one of the winners. I got a free 48 hour party with the bunny of my choice, Danica of course. (I'm kidding. Just wanted to see if you were still reading).

Eventually we ambled back to the room for some one on one celebration in hot flamingo animal fashion. Birds of a feather flock together. Gotta love the flocking. :) Later, after we got out of costume, we had a snack in the kitchen, wandered out back to see the pool, checked out the bungalow with the Sybian, the Monkey Rocker (um... hmm), and various other things I'm not sure about, then we hopped in the jacuzzi for a bit, then back to the room...

All night, it was just two people having a great time together. Nothing forced, nothing awkward. It was just... perfect.

I could go on a lot longer, but you get the picture. It was the kind of time that you know you'll go back to in your mind over and over, because it was so many kinds of fun with such a great lady.

If you're looking for a great GFE party, you can't go wrong with Danica Day. She gave me a night I will always remember, even before we got to that other stuff that might not be your thing. She put me completely at ease and made the whole night feel completely relaxed and natural. And that was even WITH flamingo costumes.

If you're looking for a great GFE AND some of that other stuff, you REALLY can't go wrong with Danica Day. Look through her posts, see if there's anything in her party options or fantasy wishlist that tickles your fancy. If you find something of mutual interest, I think you'll be in for the time of your life.

I worry when writing one of these reviews that a lady will get typecast as only doing this or that kind of party. But like I said, even if we hadn't done anything special for Halloween, it was still a phenomenal GFE party. Don't worry, she's not going to dress you up like a showgirl and put you in a lineup. She promised she'd only do that for me. :oops: :shock: :D

Danica, I truly don't have the words to thank you. You're amazing. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

To everyone at the Bunny Ranch, thanks for everything. [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

dviator

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

GREAT REVIEW!!!!

3. Dviator:

A great review! I hope to post my own review of a Danica Party Option 6 in a couple of months. Your review, and the wonderful communication that I've already shared with Danica, has me fired up for my party. I've never dressed up in front of another person before and this is something I've always buried deep and have tried to ignore, but for once in my life, right or wrong, I'm letting go of my doubts and am going to enjoy exploring.

I have been thinking along similar lines for my party, before I read your review. I'll have to see how things are at the time, but I think that if I can look somewhat reasonably female, I'd do a line up if the opportunity presented itself. (Are you paying attention, Danica?) It would be interesting to say the least to see the look on a guys face when I step into the line. I'm also 6'2" and there's no way with my size I could be taken for anything other than male, no matter how I'm dressed and how good a make-up job Danica does on me, the look on the poor guys face would be priceless I'm sure. :lol: He may bolt from the room, sceaming, and I wouldn't blame him a bit.

I like your matching outfit idea, and I've seen the pictures that have been posted of you and Danica in the lounge. You have thrown down the gaunlet and I'm left to pick it up and see if my dress up party with Danica can equal yours, or hopefully surpasse it if possible.

If you have any suggestions, or ideas, please private message me. I would be grateful for any input you might have.

Thanks Dviator...It takes a brave Man to be a girl, or a pink flamingo. "Girl," You Rock!

4. I PM'd you. I'm sure you'll have an exceptional experience. Looking forward to reading a review of it in the future. :)

5. It is about 2 weeks after my cross-dressing party with Danica Day. I have been writing my own review of my never to be forgotten experience with the lovely Miss Day. I find that though I am many pages into writing it, I still cannot seem to capture the emotion, the essecence of my experiance. I try to write about it but, as I've told her on numerous occasions, words fail me where she is concerned.

I don't think a woman has ever shaken me up so much as Danica has and that is a good thing. :D I am in awe of this woman.

Thanks Dviator for this review. Perhaps without it I would have missed out on one of the most special things that has happened to me, meeting Danica Day and getting to know the wonderful person she is. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Still looking forward to your review! Is it coming soon?

Still not sure when I can make my next Danica adventure happen, may end up waiting for Halloween again at this rate, so all I have is reviews to whet my appetite until then. :(

I'm sure it will be worth waiting for, though. (Your review AND my next trip to heaven with Danica!)