REVIEW Two new reviews for Lexie James!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by LexieJames, Jun 15, 2018.

1. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

LexieJames Anything and everything you desire...

Take a look at my two newest reviews!

What an amazing first time brothel experience. Guys, she set my nerves and anxiety at ease with her geniune warmth. I felt like she was an old girlfriend and was instantly comfortable sharing even my most intimate thoughts with her. And let me tell you, she looks hot in her pictures but that doesnt compare to the real deal. She is absolutely stunning. I wont go into details about our time but let me tell you this, it was something I wont ever forget. It was that good. If I ever make it back I hope to see her again.
    -Mike

I recently had the pleasure to meet and party with Lexie James. It was a GOOD night. It basically comes down to this: Lexie cares. Lexie cares that you have a good time. She’s intelligent and fun, and just a really sweet, all around nice person. I thoroughly enjoyed my time with her, from the scintillating conversation to the fantastic sex to the comfortable, easy cuddling.
    The bottom line is that if you’re spending it with Lexie, tonight’s gonna be a good night.
    -Scott

C_Note_KY, ROADRUNNER J and AveryLee like this.
  2. These are awesome reviews!!:)
    I'm glad you made such an awesome experience for a first timer!
    And I hope the first experience will create a domino effect of seeing you, and all the other things you have to offer over and over again:)!
    Each time is another time to build a stronger connection with you!

Thank you for sharing

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome reviews!!! Book a party with her today!!! She is amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]