RANCH SPECIAL Two Girl Bubble Bath

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by NinaBux, Sep 27, 2019.

1. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

NinaBux Nina Bux (aka) StarBux

BA1457FA-D3B1-414E-A0B1-0A005D71D389.jpeg

I am so ready to have a nice relaxing bubble bath I can not think of a more relaxing way to unwind after a long work day then with two beautiful woman from the famous Kit Kat! With so many beautiful girls here who is going to take this opportunity! @AriaQuinn @DaniellaValenti @ToriHaze @StacyPretty @GabbyMatthews @KatieSummers just to name a few!!!!
    Prebooking now contact me here on the message board or at [email protected]! Also follow me on Twitter at Nina_bux.
    Love,
    Nina xoxo

Last edited: Sep 27, 2019
  2. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Leo Goodale Well-Known Member

Can't have Marie with you anymore. Saw on Twitter she ain't there anymore. As for the others, I'm down for a 2 girl bubble bath party. Loved the bubble bath when I was young. Can't have it now though, I'm too tall for my own bath tub to have one.

NinaBux likes this.
  3. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

Did I miss something I didn’t know she left oh well we still have many beautiful kitty’s to choose from!

Leo Goodale likes this.
  4. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Yeah she told someone on Twitter, she's no longer there anymore. Still got a lot of beautiful kitties to choose from. Could choose every single one of them to join us if we could. They all look beautiful.

NinaBux likes this.
  5. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

You can always pick more then two how much fun would that be!!!

Leo Goodale likes this.
  6. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

That would be a lot of fun. Could spice up our 2 girl overnight party with @DaniellaValenti by adding this in. Since I did tell @JessicaKitten about me planning a 2 girl overnight party with you and Daniella, I'll add her to it too. I'll feel bad otherwise if I left her out. Always liked her personality.

7. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

That sounds amazing they are beautiful woman to add to this

Leo Goodale likes this.
  8. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Yes they are. Already got a conversation going with Jessie. We just get along so well together. I like talking with her. Always lightens my spirits.

JessicaKitten and NinaBux like this.
  9. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

JessicaKitten JessicaKitten at kitkatranch luxury companion

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  10. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]We could probably kiss all night long.

11. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

carlitoalex Well-Known Member

I love bubble baths especially with 2 girls

12. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Looks like you’re always having a great time ;)

Leo Goodale likes this.