Twitter Live With The Kitties

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by KarinaKaifova, Nov 5, 2022.

1. We really miss doing live stream shows for the house so we decided to do our own using our twitter accounts. @cumishaamado and myself @KarinaKaifova will be your hosts. The show will stream from both of our twitter accounts at the same time on November 11th at 6 PM. We will be discussing our upcoming event The Winter Wonderland Party happening on November 19th at 7 PM and interviewing some of the other ladies in the house. We hope some of you are able to tune in and participate. You can do this by visiting our twitter accounts at the following links.

https://twitter.com/KarinaKaifova
    https://twitter.com/CumishaAmado

IMG_0965.JPG

Thanks in advance for your participation, this will be fun!
    xoxo KK

Last edited: Nov 6, 2022
    Aviato likes this.
  2. Please tune in today at 6 PM for our first official Twitter Live event. It's only a few hrs away now :)... xoxo KK

Aviato likes this.
  3. Aviato likes this.
  4. Aviato and gLip5 like this.
  5. Thanks for the love @gLip5 if you tune in you may PM me any questions you may have for any of the ladies. We were very successful last time as we had some wonderful questions which help to make things more interesting. Tomorrow we will be discussing out date ideas for a perfect Valentines Date as well as our upcoming party on February 18th the "Sexy Satins" party... Just incase you don't see the post above, the live show will stream via my twitter page https://twitter.com/KarinaKaifova

Last edited: Feb 9, 2023
    gLip5 likes this.
  6. AWESOME GLAD WE ARE GETTING BACK TO THIS! So much fun and information to be had!!! Guys tune in to see your favorite Kitty live and in living color!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

7. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Unfortunately I have a previous engagement that will prevent me from watching live Miss @KarinaKaifova. Hopefully I will be able to catch the replay sometime.

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  8. Yes we are about to go live now and the replay will be available instantly on both mine and @cumishaamado 's twitter pages. link to follow...

gLip5 and Aviato like this.
  9. gLip5 likes this.
  10. gLip5, Aviato and grizzly like this.
  11. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

Bummer I am working that night until 11pm, wonder if their will be a replay somewhere

KarinaKaifova likes this.
  12. KarinaKaifova likes this.
  13. Thats great to know I will keep you posted to let you know If I will be available to watch it. Love watching you ladies

14. @grizzly yes the replay will be available on mine and @cumishaamado 's twitter pages. And as for everyone else we will be celebrating the start of my favorite season the summer, if you aren't already, please tune in 6 PM tomorrow! xoxo KK

grizzly and Aviato like this.
  15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @KarinaKaifova for mentioning me in your post!!! Come and join us tonight at 6 PM on "Twitter Live" and checkout the girls in our house and ask them questions.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. So Twitter Live Was A Bit Of A Bust on my end because my phone was dirty during the live stream. So I highly recommend for the replay that you watch the one on @cumishaamado 's page and please tune in into future broadcasts, In will make sure we get a better picture next time. We should be planning the next one for some time this fall. Will keep you posted and here is the replay link gents....

https://twitter.com/CumishaAmado/status/1664798611031617536

xoxo KK

Aviato likes this.
  17. The livestreams are great!! I can’t wait to see the next one in the fall!! @KarinaKaifova

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for mentioning me on your post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me