TOUR #7 | 04-11 to 04-23

Discussion in 'Line-ups and Events for Sagebrush Ranch' started by LacyTruffles, Apr 11, 2024.

1. LacyTruffles
    Chat with Me

LacyTruffles Bombshell waiting for gentleman who prefer BLONDES

It's been a whirlwind living in San Francisco and driving to the RANCH in Nevada.

Holy Shhhhite!!!!!!! *that's IRISH for Sh*t

I've actually made it (6) TOURS....getting more comfortable with how things work, long days & nights, different surroundings and expectations. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

Coming in yesterday from the Bay Area after being away from the house to pack up my LIFE in San Francisco and move OUT.

I looked at apartments, houses, and Airbnb's but nothing felt like the right place, and it felt rushed since I was out of my least 03-31 and due back to the RANCH 04-10. So I put everything in storage and threw a few things in my car (I have one sock, a pair of jeans, 4 dresses three sweatshirts, 20 pairs of panties and 10 shoes, and probably 30 different toiletries & beauty products.......and stayed in a 3-Star hotel (Holiday Inn).

I wanted to stay in a 2-Star because I just needed a bed, but my friends didn't want me to stay in a place where anyone off the street can just walk straight up to the door or vandalize my car with all my stuff inside (socks and panties and shoes) :p

Then I drove my ASSSSSSSSSSSS to the RANCH yesterday[smilie=hi ya!.gif]with my SPECTACULARILY fabulously NON-Existent WARDROBE this TOUR!

So this TOUR I might NOT be LOOKING my BEST-est [smilie=be mine!.gif]but when YOU are HOMELESS (technically) CLOTHES aren't at the top of the list of priorities...EVEN BETTER...when YOU work at a LEGAL BROHEL.....FCUK Clothes.....

[smilie=happy.gif]

They BELONG on the FLOOR [smilie=call me.gif]

Attached Files: