REVIEW Torrey + Mae = fun for me

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by TurboEnchantix, May 25, 2022.

1. I entered the sagebrush and didn't take long for @MaeLove to show up at the parlor, few minutes later @TorreyLisa walked over and the three of us went to the fantasy suite. After the processing we all took a shower and talked through it, then we made our way to the bed. I admit I struggled to have the energy at first but then Mae changed position and that really helped, then Torrey followed suit and that really got my engine revved up! These two really know how to please a guy and there pretty damn good at it. Then we finished off with a jetted bath where we talked about what works for me and for them. Now I know what's in store when I see them again on my birthday, I'll be counting down the days... :D

2. TorreyLisa
    Chat with Me

TorreyLisa A perfect blend of lingerie, leather, & diamonds.

@TurboEnchantix it was truly an honor and my absolute pleasure to have so much fun with you and @MaeLove. Thank you so much for trusting us to help you enjoy every moment of our time together. I really appreciate you took the time to share your review as well!

I can’t wait to pick up where we left off when you return for your birthday! Now that I am tuned into what revs your engines, we can have even more fun.

@MaeLove and I are definitely team players.

661BAA72-EE26-4A73-B45F-A246767D72EC.jpeg

TurboEnchantix and MaeLove like this.
  3. MaeLove
    Chat with Me

MaeLove Booking now thru July 5th let's plan our date!

Awe you are just the sweetest! Thank you so much for the kind words! Can't wait to party for your birthday either!

TurboEnchantix and TorreyLisa like this.
  4. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Great reviewTurboE! I know just how you feel when things get started. All the ladies I have chosen have been great and were patient with me. In the end, they helped get my engine revved up too. I've talked with both Torrey and Mae and they do sound like a lot of fun. Glad to hear you enjoyed your party.

MaeLove and TurboEnchantix like this.