PIC THREAD Today horses

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by SophiaSun, Sep 29, 2023.

1. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

Lear Canyon and shyguy71 like this.
  2. I love when the horsies come to visit so much!!:p

3. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

Me too[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[email protected][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. I remember seeing those horses when I was leaving for my outdate. Pantera pointed them out. I had just assumed they were from some stable, and that they belong to somebody. It’s somehow never occurred to me that wild horses could exist, even though they obviously must. I guess I would never assume they would be so close to civilization.

I had driven up US Route 50 to get to the area and I had seen some wild cows along the way. Those Western states are so odd. I live in Illinois right now, although I grew up in the small and tightly packed northeastern states.

MiaMonet likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love watching the horses walk through about parking lot in the morning[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

Thank you for sharing your amazing experience [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [email protected]

7. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

Wow other amazing experience
    [email protected]

8. Wild Horse sightings are good luck too! [smilie=hi ya!.gif]:p

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love watching the wild horses walk through our parking lot!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Are the horses walking across US-50? That seems like it would cause some bad traffic.

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

No @RayAdverb - there are fences that stop the horses from crossing US-50[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. But that first picture looks like they are definitely in the middle of some road. Maybe it's an optical illusion caused by the direction it was taken from?

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

That first picture is on Hwy 50 where there are no fences. I forgot about that area.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Super cute!
    I love horses and horseback riding :)

15. AddieCalico
    Chat with Me

AddieCalico certified woodland nymph!

So cool! I love horses!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

thank you for sharing the pictures I LOVE seeing them!

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love our horses that walk through our parking lot!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]