Time to Go (Farewell)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Milton Winrow, Mar 19, 2024.

1. So I guess it's time for me to make my farewell tour to the ranches. My job here is done earlier than expected, so time to go home. I had fun meeting and spending time with you ladies from across the ranches over the past couple of years, sorry if I didn't get to meet all of you. I hope you've enjoyed my company as much as I have enjoyed yours. I will miss the parties and some of the games. Maybe I'll get the opportunity to come back to the area one day, but until then, I wish everyone nothing but the best.

Trailboss, TurboEnchantix and pantera like this.
  2. AmaraGunner
    Chat with Me

AmaraGunner Your natural blonde goddess

I don’t believe we had the pleasure to meet, but thank you for supporting our house <3 While I’m confident you’ll be missed, know everyone wishes the best for this next chapter in your life. Stay safe, have fun, and continue to prosper :)
    I hope we have the chance to see you again

3. I hope I get the chance to come back to the area as well. And we met at the zodiac party, you read my short story

AmaraGunner likes this.
  4. AmaraGunner
    Chat with Me

AmaraGunner Your natural blonde goddess

Yes!! I remember now <3 I’m just horrible with names

5. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

AudreyAllen Well-Known Member

I'm sorry that I didn't get a chance to meet you, but I understand. We always love visits, hope you are able to sometime

6. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

Awe this is so sweet, glad we made you happy

7. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

JadeMonroe Well-Known Member

Nice meeting you at the “seeing red” party q d Safe travels, I hope ya get the opportunity to visit the ranches one day again[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]