REVIEW Tiara Tae Review: My 3rd Time :)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by David Watts, Apr 3, 2018.

1. While I have written a positive review for Tiara Tae, before, I want to write another to brag about how awesome Tiara is and here it is...

On September 15, 2017, I met Tiara Tae. My third time seeing her was last Friday, March 30, 2018. I am immensely grateful that I met Tiara because I have loved every second that I have spent with her. She makes me genuinely happy. Besides her beautiful body, her warm/charming personality never fails to make me feel incredible/special. Oh, and she actually says, "Thank you"- huge plus, lol.

To celebrate my/Tiara's birthdays, I gave a couple gifts and a note to Tiara to thank her for going above/beyond by giving me gifts the first/second time I saw her. Then, we went on an outdate to a wonderful restaurant in Carson City, NV. I didn't have any idea where I wanted to take us on the outdate, but Tiara and the booker at the Ranch had some great suggestions. We had drinks and a full meal. Tiara paid for us and was so easy to talk to and listen to.

We then came back to the Ranch to party for another hour. During that hour, we enjoyed some sweet complimentary champagne in a bubble bath in a private suite. Tiara never rushed me and was super nice!

I had a rough time driving home from the Ranch, but I was so happy to survive the craziness unscathed so I can see Tiara again. I am definitely taking Tiara's suggestion to fly next time. Oh and, Tiara even followed up with me to make sure that I made it home safe.

I can't wait to see you again, Tiara!!! :)

Ladies and gentlemen, contact Tiara Tae!!! She's amazing!!!

2. My little hedgehog is very happy with his new bigger cage you got him ;) I know said thank you one million times but THANKKKK YOUUUUUU my love :) I'm already thinking about all the things we are going to do with each other next time I see you. the time always goes by so fast when I'm with you, thats how I know we are having fun :) Thanks for basically risking your life to see me in all Tha crazy weather you drove it! I guess not all hero's wear capes ;)

thanks again babe!

XOXO Tiara

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. thank you for the comment gorgeous :)

David Watts likes this.
  5. Cora Cody
    Chat with Me

Cora Cody Well-Known Member

@TiaraTae is the absolute best! It's no surprise that your encounters with her have been anything but wonderful!

David Watts, TiaraTae and handjobnut like this.
  6. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

I really enjoyed your review David. It's great to see you and Tiara have had many fun and great dates together.
    She is a sweetheart! :)

BryceStevens and Cora Cody like this.
  7. thank you best frienddddddd :) XOXOXO

David Watts and Cora Cody like this.
  8. Chloe Love
    Chat with Me

Chloe Love Do you want to cuddle naked? Yes or Yes

9. thats the ultimate goal :) XOXOXOXOXO

David Watts likes this.
  10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! She is absolutely stunning with and awesome personality!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. I love all your reviews too gorgeous :)

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - You're so stunning and a lot of fun to be with. Thanks for the compliments!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

The more I about Tiara Tae the more I want to meet her and spend time with her...Guys, how about you???

14. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The GFE who LOVES to Kiss

Thank you @David Watts for posting your review of Tiara. She is soooo amazing!!!!! I've had my eye on her for some time!!! I'm glad you both have been making wonderful memories together!!

David Watts likes this.
  15. AndreaBanks
    Chat with Me

AndreaBanks Well-Known Member

Great review! I love it, you make the men too weak to drive home, even more reason to stay over night with you ;)

16. awhh haha thank you girl :) lol that was sweet

David Watts likes this.
  17. AndreaBanks
    Chat with Me

AndreaBanks Well-Known Member

Of coarse, Anytime boo :)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you @David Watts for reading and liking my post!!

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!! She aims to make you feel like a "King"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

David Watts likes this.
  20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experience to cum!!! She has a fabulous attitude and personality!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

David Watts likes this.
  21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @David Watts for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

David Watts likes this.
  22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @David Watts for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure and you're welcome!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

@TiaraTae IS BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT NO WONDER YOU HAD SUCH AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE WITH HER!
    THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO COMPOSE SUCH AN AMAZING REVIEW OF THIS BEAUTIFUL LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BryceStevens likes this.
  25. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

I completely agree @Felina Meow . I've yet to meet Tiara, but it is easy to see she is a beauty inside and out!

Felina Meow likes this.
  26. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

She truly is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #girlcrush [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Sexy review!!!!!!!
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk