RANCH SPECIAL Tiara Tae bubble bath champagne party discount (pictures included)

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by TiaraTae, Jun 8, 2022.

1. Thank you for clicking on my thread :) One of the questions I get asked the most here at the ranch is "What is your favorite party?" To answer your question, I absolutely love bubble baths! The ranch has plenty of suites with huge jacuzzis. I love bubbles and bath bombs, I feel like it makes jacuzzis more intimate ;) I'm running a special for the rest of the summer - 10% off all bubble bath parties. This also includes time in the bed! When you book a bubble bath party, the ranch offers a free bottle of champagne. I love champagne and its more fun to drink when you're in the bath! If you have questions about this style party please reach out to me!

Email: [email protected]
    Twitter: tiaratae7

IMG_0894.jpg IMG_4610.jpg

Cap’n Jack, JBear, PiperRae and 6 others like this.
  2. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Tiara, what happens if . You get a non drinker for this party?

aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
  3. drinking is never required...........................

aztecwarrior2881 and BigRock like this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @TiaraTae today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Have a great day! Xoxoxoxooxox

……………….

BigRock likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thank you and you have a great day too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

BigRock likes this.
  8. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

BigRock likes this.
  9. MaeLove
    Chat with Me

MaeLove Booking now thru July 5th let's plan our date!

The jacuzzi is my favorite too! what a lovely time for a lucky guy!

And if I didn't drink I would still enjoy watching you and that bottle just sit back and relax lol

10. PiperRae
    Chat with Me

PiperRae Well-Known Member

That looks like so much fun!! Xoxox

11. join meeeee next time :D
    XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

BigRock likes this.
  12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book your "Bubble Bath Champagne Party" with @TiaraTae today with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. bubble bath with the two of us would be something to remember!!!!!

BigRock likes this.
  14. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

BigRock likes this.
  15. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I agree!!! Who wants to experience a bubble bath with @TiaraTae and @cumishaamado?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]