Thumping Thursday with bobbi

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Sakaki, Jan 31, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

I had my final party for this trip tonight with bobbi. I looked forward to it all day. She looked stunning with her extra ears and shiny high heels. I was thoroughly pleased with multiple parts of her body and got 2 great orgasms. I had so much fun with her this week. She is such a beautiful lady inside and out. It breaks my heart to have to leave but I'll be back for many more parties. She means the world to me. She makes me so happy and fulfills my deepest desires. I truly fill like we have got to know one another really well. I did everything I wanted this trip and for once I'm leaving without wishing I had did something that I didn't. I did it all.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2019
    Bobbi Besos likes this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Schedule your fabulous appointment with @Bobbi Besos and have her fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Bobbi Besos Well-Known Member

You are the best @Sakaki, thank you so much for this awesome review!!

XOXO,

[​IMG]

[email protected]

Sakaki likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Schedule an appointment with @Bobbi Besos today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

Any day of the week with you is awesome, even monday!!!!

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Have @Bobbi Besos fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]