Threesomes ✨3*❤️✨ Pt1

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by AustinShelby, Feb 3, 2020.

1. upload_2020-2-3_17-6-34.jpeg
    Photo: paintingvalley.com

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]On the last LiveStream I was asked about threesomes [smilie=happy.gif], particularly theeesomes with two men [smilie=hot over you.gif]. I happen to love threesomes, take them very seriously, and believe it’s a form of sexuality that will become more mainstream in the future; and since I recently had a fantastic 2 Girl Experience with @MarieBossette, and have had several threesomes with 2 men in the past, let’s dive in to Austin’s favorite sex topic.:p

THREESOMES[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

First let’s talk threesomes in general – it’s about sharing your time, your emotions, your sexuality and your body with two other people.

Some people like to focus on one person and make it as hot as possible, which is completely satisfying and fulfilling to many. Others like to change partners to keep things spicy, focusing on short term variation, and then there’s the slice of people who like the intensity, heat and spice of being with multiple partners at once.

;)
    Now some people may try threesomes and find it’s not for them. I say this because I’m about communication, consent, and fulfilling your sexual being with positive, healthy, transformative experiences. It’s ok to understand your limitations, I know mine! Many people, however, get into threesomes through swinging, polyamory, or through amazing Experiences here at LoveRanch, and discover, a new dimension to their sexuality that can be incredibly fulfilling and change their way of life.

In the next blog post I’ll discuss the dynamics in threesomes. :D:cool::p

upload_2020-2-3_17-40-37.jpeg

Austin Hays
    St Patrick’s Brothel Crawl 3/13-15

Luxury GFE. Contact me for outdates to Brothel Crawl, Brothel Parties, Carson City, Virginia City, Reno, Lake Tahoe.

Email: [email protected]
    Twitter: @AustinHaysxoxo
    Instagram: @austinhaysxo
    BR Board: @AustinHays

Picture Gallery:

https://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?media/users/austinhays.12089/

Last edited: Feb 4, 2020
  2. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

FumbleNutts Well-Known Member

I've tried different things to get it off my bucket list :) but when it comes to the number of people in a party, I just love the one on one. One lady can tear up this ole' man if she wants :D

3. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

Threesomes are really fun parties [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

4. Hi @KikiLover - thanks for commenting! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Yes they are fun and a great opportunity to build fun intimacy with others.

5. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

Having a threesome is on my sexual bucket list for sure.

Built tough and KikiLover like this.
  6. Leo Goodale likes this.
  7. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

MarieBossette Well-Known Member

We are a great team!

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Leo Goodale and AustinShelby like this.
  8. Yes ma’am we do!! Happy you’re back in house!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]:cool:[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale and MarieBossette like this.
  9. david006
    Chat with Me

david006 Well-Known Member

3somes are amazing. Being devoured by two women at once is every man’s fantasy. And sharing a beautiful woman with another man and watching her drown in the attention and ecstasy is mindblowing as well.

Built tough and AustinShelby like this.
  10. OliviaBentley
    Chat with Me

OliviaBentley Professional Courtesan

I like the way you describe threesomes as a new dimension, it's so true. You and Marie, yes and yum! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

[email protected]
    Twitter: olivia_bentley1
    Instagram: oliviabentley1
    1 (903).jpg

Leo Goodale and Built tough like this.
  11. Hi @david006 - yes, it is a very erotic and sensual experience because you are multiplying the sexual channels of visual and touch to the brain. amazing

Leo Goodale, Built tough and david006 like this.
  12. @Built tough - I had to look up “Devils Trio”, I call it Just Like Heaven...[smilie=happy.gif]
    I’m glad you enjoyed it, thank you for commenting! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale and Built tough like this.
  13. Threesomes are definitely fun parties! I would love to do a threesome! book your party with @AustinHays [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale and AustinShelby like this.
  14. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

Leo Goodale likes this.
  15. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

kmerrill Well-Known Member

Do you think it's wise to have a threesome with two ladies on your first date with them? I can't see myself doing this as I enjoy the alone time of getting to know a lady on our first date. I'm curious about what you ladies think.