Threesomes ✨❤️*3✨ Pt2

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by AustinShelby, Feb 3, 2020.

1. [smilie=hi ya!.gif]In this blog post I’ll talk about the dynamics behind threesomes and why people get into ménage a trois.
    upload_2020-2-3_18-32-7.jpeg

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Many factors play into deciding to enter a Threesome besides your sexuality, it could also include:

• Exploration of sensuality
    • Exploring boundaries and removing those boundaries
    • Overcoming sexual inhibitions
    • Overcoming physical issues
    • Opening up with your partner
    • Sexual bonding with friends
    Participating in threesomes is as much sensual as it is sexual.

Participating in threesomes is about the experience.

Before you enter a threesome you should think about what you’re seeking and what you hope others will get out of the experience as well — it’s important to think about that – threesomes are just as much personal satisfaction as it is bringing sexual play, arousal and orgasm in your threesome partners – otherwise why bother?
    This is definitely an
    Experience for people who get off from getting others off, and watching others get off. Its also a natural next step for sex positive people.

A threesome involves variation, intensity, heat and physical connection that ignites when sharing with two others that can be very exciting and instantly change your boundaries in how you view your body, and how you relate to others — It can build empathy, compassion and amazing communication bonds.

Threesomes can also be very silly, sloppy, goofy, and downright hilarious. The key is to be open and have fun, it’s not a place for micromanagement unless you like it that way, I’m happy to accommodate!! [smilie=happy.gif]

On a serious note, Threesomes are an amazing package of sex, bonding, intellectual stimulation, open emotions, it is very unique, very liberating, and therefore in my opinion, will always have a unique place in your memories, and your heart. [smilie=i love you1.gif]

You won’t forget your threesome partners, and whether you only have a few threesomes a decade, a year, or a week, nothing in sexuality, not even orgies, compare to a Threesome Experience.
    There’s something unique about focusing on only two, that is very special.

In the next blog post I’ll talk about sexuality in threesomes.

upload_2020-2-3_18-52-51.jpeg
    Austin Hays
    St Patrick’s Brothel Crawl 3/13-15

Luxury GFE. Contact me for outdates to Brothel Crawl, Brothel Parties, Carson City, Virginia City, Reno, Lake Tahoe.

Email: [email protected]
    Twitter: @AustinHaysxoxo
    Instagram: @austinhaysxo
    BR Board: @AustinHays

Picture Gallery:

https://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?media/users/austinhays.12089/

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 4, 2020
  2. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

Threesomes are really fun parties [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

AustinShelby likes this.
  3. Hi @KikiLover :cool: yes, they ARE fun!! And fun for every experience level!

little eddie likes this.
  4. Alcazar - Ménage A Trois