The Wonderful Scarlett Angel at the Love Ranch

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by LRBERN, Apr 22, 2010.

1. I would like to take advantage of this opportunity to post highly favorable comments about a wonderful Angel at the Love Ranch, Scarlett Angel.

I encourage every prospective client to read the remarks Scarlett has posted along with her pictures on the Love Ranch Web Site. Everything Scarlett has said is true….. plus so much more.

Scarlett was assertive enough to come talk to me in the “parlor” after the other girls had assembled for the mandatory “lineup”… and then gone their separate ways. From research I had done, I was initially interested in a blond girl at the close-by Moonlight Bunny Ranch. However, after talking to Scarlett for an extended time, I was “hooked”. Scarlett’s beautiful light brown hair and hazel eyes are hypnotic. I could not stop looking into her eyes as we talked. Scarlett listened carefully and immediately took a sincere interest in what I was looking for ….and why. I was interested in learning about the “girlfriend experience” (GFE) but did not have the time or the resources during this particular visit to follow through. For the time and resources I did have, Scarlett gave me a condensed version of the GFE. But “condensed” by no means meant incomplete or lacking.

We began with a warm shower, with bodies pressed together and a lot of mutual touching. The tone was “tender”. We dried each other (more touching) and proceeded to her inviting bed (cheerfully and colorfully decorated). When I asked about kissing, she said it was the girl’s decision with the particular client, and that because of our long conversation, she felt very comfortable with me. So… kissing was O.K.! The kissing was wonderful: warm, wet, deep, and long. When I asked about oral sex by me on her, she again said it was an individualized decision, and again she said it was O.K. Just as with the kissing, the oral sex was warm, wet, deep, and long. And Scarlett tasted sweet and wonderful. I wish this part of the experience never had to come to an end.

I asked Scarlett to be on top so that I could last as long as possible. As with everything I asked for, she cheerfully said “yes”. Scarlett began with oral sex on me, although I have to confess it is not the same with a condom as it is without. But of course I totally understood. She then positioned herself facing me and slowly lowered herself until I was totally inside her (“cowgirl position”). This allowed me total freedom to caress her breasts, which were responsive and felt wonderful. As we began to thrust she leaned forward, and I held firmly to both sides of her buttocks. I then found myself starting to put a finger into her sweetheart (is there a nicer way to say this?). This was part of my concept of the girlfriend experience. But before I did this, I asked if it was O.K. Scarlett’s totally “turn-on” answer was that if it were not O.K., she would have told me. Wow! While my finger was not lubricated and could not penetrate very far, it did go in, and Scarlett moaned in a way I could only imagine in my dreams. This had been a fantasy of mine for a long time.

Since, despite the thrusting, I had not yet had an orgasm, Scarlett deftly pulled off me and began oral sex. I think the condom slowed my orgasm, but Scarlett “stayed with me”, telling me I had given her multiple orgasms with the oral sex on her, and now it was my turn. As Scarlett sucked me, it reminded me of x-rated movies I had seen where the girl skillfully brings “her man” to orgasm. Scarlett sucked faster and faster, deeper and deeper, until I knew I was about to cum. When I told her I was cumming, she continued to suck until I was through. (If only there had been no condom!!)

When we were through, I told her she was sweet, warm, and beautiful, and that I felt a strong connection to her. She told me that I, also, was sweet, and that she hoped my experience had been everything I wanted. In fact, it was, and this was because she said “yes” to everything I asked for, even though she could have said “no”.

Scarlett is an intelligent, thoughtful, sweet, soft, and warm woman, who is beautiful and mesmerizing. In a word, she is very classy. She is very skillful at building intimacy through conversation. If you are looking for a girl who in “real life” could easily be your girlfriend (and more), she is an ideal choice for your experience at the Love Ranch. Scarlett truly is an Angel!!

/s/ LRBERN (Login)