The Woman Crush Wednesday topic

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kevinz0071, Jan 11, 2017.

1. So thoughtful! <3!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  2. I'm sure am Sweetie [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Perseus
    Chat with Me

Perseus Well-Known Member

4. 4 Queens is a Full House or is that "Four Pairs?" ;)
    Happy Woman Crush Wednesday, Bunny Boarders!
    Welcoming her back to "Winterfell," LRN's @destinistarr
    wcw_destinistarr.jpg

RoxyGold, destinistarr and Perseus like this.
  5. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

carlitoalex Well-Known Member

6. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]On this beautiful but cold Wednesday, my spirits are warmed as I’m crushing on the beautiful and exciting Natasha Star, Zoey Cherry, Kaylee Marie, Brooklyn Moore, Ruby Rae, Audrey Noelle, Bryce Stevens, Randy Ryder, Andrea Banks, Chloe Cakes, Evie Ren, Jessica Johnson, Madeleine, Mercedes, Cecily Rose, Piper Rae, Sandi Benks, Aja Mercury, Alexis Snow, Athena Lee, Haley Mae, Jackie Evans, Ellie Moore and, Aspen North!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

SandiBenks likes this.
  7. Perseus
    Chat with Me

LOL, RS, good one. I'm in for the big blind. Deal 'em.

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  8. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Well I 'm going to add. Betty Page to my short list. Along with Tiara Tae , Cumisha Amado ,Abby Avery !

Last edited: Jan 23, 2019
  9. My Wednesday women crushes this week are: Mickee Bee, Charlie Daze and Natasha Star.

Perseus likes this.

10. Awwww thank you sweetheart so much for mentioning me and welcoming me back. It’s great to be back. I feel so appreciative of you making a cute banner for me. I love it so much. I can’t explain how much this meant to me when I saw your post about me. You made my morning before going to bed and placed a smile on my face. Thank you once again so much. I hope you have a wonderful upcoming valentines my dear. Kisses

RunningSquirrel likes this.

11. Thank you sweetheart

12. Fozzie
    Chat with Me

Fozzie Well-Known Member

I am one day late in posting to this thread, but @Ava Carter just posted a new pic on Twitter. Suddenly the room started spinning and I felt light headed.

13. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

I am crushing on Destiny and Charlie at Love Ranch North [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @Marlin Groce Jr for including me in your list!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Your welcome Cumisha [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @Marlin Groce Jr!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @Marlin Groce Jr!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. scarredheartboy likes this.
  20. Perseus and SandiBenks like this.
  21. I know it’s not Wednesday but I just wanna confess that I have a crush on Layloni Stroxxx! HMU girl

JadeJasper likes this.
  22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for mentioning me in your post @Marlin Groce Jr!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

24. My Wednesday crushes this week are Cumisha Amado, Mickee Bee, Natasha Star, Desert Rose, Charlie Daze, Destini Starr, Asia Foxxx and Jenny Jade.

25. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

carlitoalex Well-Known Member

Entice Love likes this.
  26. Happy End-of-January Woman Crush Wednesday, Bunny Boarders!
    Also in response to her own "Do You Love a Woman in Red" thread,
    Sagebrush Super Starlet, @Natasha Star
    WCW-natashastar2019.jpg

27. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]On this cold Wednesday morning, my spirits are warmed as I’m crushing on the beautiful and exciting Natasha Star, Zoey Cherry, Kaylee Marie, Brooklyn Moore, Ruby Rae, Audrey Noelle, Bryce Stevens, Randy Ryder, Andrea Banks, Chloe Cakes, Evie Ren, Jessica Johnson, Madeleine, Mercedes, Cecily Rose, Piper Rae, Sandi Benks, Aja Mercury, Alexis Snow, Athena Lee, Haley Mae, Destini Starr, Christine Fowler, Jackie Evans, Ellie Moore and, Aspen North!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

28. JadeJasper likes this.
  29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

30. Perseus
    Chat with Me

Newbie lusting. Izzy or is she not one hell of a belle WCW: @IzzyBelle