The Unforgettable Anna Suvari

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Vedder, May 3, 2009.

1. I made my first visit to the Ranch two weeks ago today. After browsing the website and narrowing down my list (not an easy task!), I sent an e-mail to Anna Suvari with a few questions. I received a prompt reply from Anna with well-written, courteous answers to my questions and we agreed on a scheduled appointment.

I knew I would be a bit nervous upon my arrival, but as soon as I set foot inside I decided I needed a few minutes at the bar although I rarely drink. Shortly after I sat down, Anna approached me, introduced herself and waited patiently until I was ready for a tour. I was instantly pleased with my selection as she is stunningly beautiful in person! We chatted for a bit and I quickly began to feel more at ease. Again, Anna was very patient and I enjoyed her intellect and class. I'm not at all a fan of the brash, wildly outspoken, 'pushy' type so I really appreciated Anna's laid-back style. She let me set the pace and, once I was ready, we began the tour and made our way to her room.

Because we had exchanged e-mails, Anna came prepared and presented me with a party plan that was exactly what I wanted. I was looking for a specific endeavor and she was eager to provide it. What followed is something that I will never forget. Anna made all my wishes come true! She fulfilled a longtime fantasy and continued to deliver memories that far exceeded my expectations. To have such an encounter with someone as captivating as Anna is an extremely rare, if not a once-in-a-lifetime, adventure. It can also be a healing experience! I'd recently had my heart broken but after meeting Anna, I've had a smile on my face that has yet to disappear!

Should I have the opportunity to return to the Ranch (and I'm going to see to it that I do!), it is with all certainty that I will seek Anna's company again. My only regret is that I didn't schedule more time with her. She absolutely left me completely satisfied. If you're reading this with any question about how to make the most of your Ranch visit, arrange an appointment with Anna Suvari immediately and don't waste your energy looking any further - you're going to need every ounce of it!

Thank you, Anna, for an amazing evening.

2. Thanks so much, Vedder! I'm glad we could finally fulfill that fantasy of yours, and I look forward to making a few more happen in the future. Be sure to bring a few faves from your CD collection! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. The fact that she is so outgoing and easygoing makes her feel as much like a friend as a girlfriend, which is something I see a lot in her reviews.

4. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Great review, Vedder!

Patient, understanding, sweet, genuine, sublime, super intelligent are just a few adjectives to describe Anna.