The Sweet Tiara Tae

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by allen65, Dec 3, 2017.

1. allen65
    Chat with Me

allen65 Well-Known Member

I'm not normally one for writing reviews but I need to say a little something about Tiara.
    After several months of chatting online I was finally lucky enough to make the trip and spend a
    little time with her. When she walked around the corner to meet me my heart skipped a couple beats.
    All the pictures I have seen here look great but they really don't do her justice. She is more beautiful in person.
    Everything from her sparkling eyes to her long sexy legs.

It's not just her beauty that makes her so great. Her personality is as equal. Very easy to talk to
    and fun to be with. I believe that she truly cares about her clients happiness. I won't go into details
    about what happened behind closed doors because that memory is mine to keep. I know I may be selfish
    for that but it is what it is. I will say that every minute with her was like I died and went to Heaven.
    Even just hanging out at the bar afterward and talking was great.

I advise anyone thinking about a date with Tiara to quit thinking about it and go for it. You won't
    regret it. I know this was just the first for me. I am already making plans to see her again.
    To you Tiara, Stay sweet and I'll see you soon but not soon enough.

2. Yes indeed. Tiara is pretty amazing. Great read thank you so much for sharing

Gman0064 and allen65 like this.
  3. WOW another great review of a sexy blonde!

allen65 likes this.
  4. my eyes are huge right now and lit up with joy!!!! :) thank you thank you thank you for writing this! I'm glad you enjoyed it just as much as I did. I had such a great time and I'm anxious for our next party together! I'm saving this review in a file forever!! :) miss you!

allen65 likes this.
  5. yes thank you so much :) xoxoxoxo

6. thanks for commenting Paris! you're beautiful :)

7. Beautiful review!!! Loved it!❤️❤️❤️

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! She is absolutely stunning with an amazing personality!!! You will have many memorable experiences to cum so book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. you are absolutely stunning my love :)

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - You are stunning with an awesome fun personality!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

The more I see about Tiara Tae the more I want to meet her and spend time with her...Guys, how about you???

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. youre so sweet girl, thanks for always commenting your sweet ness :)

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - You're so sweet and adorable too!!! Thanks for your kind words!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for the compliment!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]