The sweet and sexy Chey

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by dgreen31979, Mar 26, 2010.

1. dgreen31979
    Chat with Me

dgreen31979 Well-Known Member

While attending the St. Pogus festivities this year, I had the please of finally getting to meet in person the lovely and sweet Chey Stone. We have been chatting for some time and she appointed me the president of her fan club. I was truly honored to be the president.

Chey was my lap dance partner for the second night of St. Pogus. Chey dressed up as Catwoman. [smilie=hot over you.gif] OMG She looked amazing. Very Sexy. And I will say I was thrilled to be her partner, she is a sexy ball of energy. I later brought out the gift I had gotten for her. It was something I knew she wanted and I think she greatly enjoyed it. As the evening wound down, we continued to talk and we decided to meet on Sunday before I flew out the next morning.

Negotiations were effortless and away we went to her bedroom. What happened in the bedroom between Chey and myself will have to remain between us. She treated me like a king during our time together and was well worth the wait to see her after months of talking. I guess I could say we celebrated my presidential inauguration. Hehe

Chey, you are an absolute sweetheart. I look forward to the day when we can meet again. Thank you for everything. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. awww babe your so sweeat [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I had a great time with you aswell your an awesome guy dont ever change!

For many more times to come

Big kisses
    -Chey stone

3. I saw that Big whip she had ...are you being

forced to say nice things dgreen (LOL)

Call.... 800-Helpme- Grand dad :shock:

4. dgreen31979
    Chat with Me

dgreen31979 Well-Known Member

I am genuinely saying the nice things. She is really a sweetheart. I will admit, I had to be on my best behavior when she showed me the whip tho lol.

5. great review chey