The SOUTH shall RISE again with Laci Ann

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by John N Ga, Sep 24, 2010.

1. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Just returned from my fourth trip to BunnyLand. My first party was with the INCREDIBLE SEXY Laci Ann!

I met Laci this past June when I was last there. Because both of us are from the south we hit it off immediately. We stayed in contact , writing, flirting since.

I arrived a little early for our date and was sitting a the bar while the staff was preparing a surprise cake and balloons for the housekeeper Alicia.
    They let Laci know I was there and THERE SHE WAS! Words do not come to mind on how beautiful she was standing there. We hugged and were asked to stay to help surprise Alicia. After singing Happy Birthday we proceeded to Laci's room.
    The negotiations were smooth and we began and ended our two hour party with a shower together. We had teased one another that we were going to make one another sing "Dixie" during our party. Don't remember who started it, but we sang the first line together at one point!

What happened in between the showers will stay between Laci and I. But anyone thinking of contacting her should do so immediately. Laci doesn't show her face, but let me tell you she is STUNNING!
    When our time was up the voice told Laci to give him back...give him back! Laci shouts" NOOOOOOOOOOOOO"! Thanks baby!

Along with being stunningly beautiful and her sexy body, Laci has a sharp wit and strong sense of humor! And that accent! Along with mine , we sounded like the South was moving in! Hehe!

Thank you Laci for a SUPERB beginning to my week in BunnyLand!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

2. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

Whenever I think of Laci Ann and remember our times together, my South always rises, too :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I think that woman is incapable of showing anyone a bad time... :wink:

3. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Nick...I know what you mean! [smilie=happy.gif]

4. I had a great time! Looking forward to your next visit. "Oh, I wish I was...." ;)

5. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

in the land of cotton. Our time together will not be forgotton! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

6. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

To meet and party with Laci is very near the top of my "Bucket List". I too enjoy her with and playful nature. Can't wait to see her lovely face and hear that beautiful voice! :D

7. John N Ga
    Chat with Me