The sexy Ally Ann

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by MusicMan, May 25, 2010.

1. On my second trip to the BR, I walked in a little more relaxed. I talked to some ladies, and had noticed a very beautiful young woman walking around the parlor. I was hoping to get a chance to talk to her.

Well, a little while later, I was standing up from the couches, and looking at the bar for a stool to sit on, when suddenly from behind me, the same woman came over to me and starts talking. She introduces herself as Ally Ann. She was intrigued by my height, as I guess I'm blessed to be taller than the average guy.

After a good conversation, among them being college football, as she is from the same state as I am, we head off for a tour. She was being very playful the whole time, too, and I was thinking that it was just fun to be around such an energetic person.

I could also sense that, from her enthusiasm and playfullness in the parlor and bedroom, that she has the potential to be a really fun party.

Well, my hunch was right, as it was one of the most intense parties I have ever had. When it was over, I just lay on the bed, too tired to move, and in too good of a state of mind to want to move!

Not only is Ally Ann smoking hot (she even looks hotter in person than her pics), she has a playfull attitude as well, making for a really fun party.

We had a great conversation afterword as well, as I lay there in the feeble position, still too tired to move, LOL! Eventually, I somehow gathered my strength and made it back out to the parlor.

A wonderful overall experience with a beautiful young woman that left me completely drained!

MusicMan

2. Nice review Musicman!

Yea, you really can sense that Ally's a really playful one.

Glad you had a good time!

3. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] im glad you had such a good time with me & im happy i had the chance to meet such a fun and out going person like you...

xoxo
    ~~~~xxx ally~ann

4. Thanks Seannie, I'm glad you liked the review.

And not only is she a playful one, she knows how to work the pole in the parlor too!

MusicMan

5. Thanks Ally Ann. It was fun being around you, the party was just the icing on the cake! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MusicMan

6. jennyjade
    Chat with Me

jennyjade Well-Known Member

Ally always has a great time :) and she sure does know how to work a pole :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

7. Well, I finally made it back over here and saw the review MusicMan...you're right bro...she's hot alright. Great review. DD