The second time with my lovely mistress, Maya...

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by timothy, Aug 19, 2011.

1. Mistress graced me with her presence for a second time. Maya dominated me with beatings: she choked, slapped, spanked, and totally humiliated me. I know what you’re thinking: a very realistic “girlfriend experience”, but no. Mistress Maya was actually fulfilling my request and dressing in a very sexy, professional outfit as my boss. I was doing a terrible job at work and would need to be her “bitch” if I wanted to keep working. As my experience concluded, she said there were better candidates who could actually please her sexually and refused to let me keep my job. That is so sexy! Even though she told me to leave, at least, she would not relinquish control of my penis: in her words, it still belongs to her. I am so happy to be her bitch.

I am hoping to come back soon in December/January and have the “wifey and mistress experience” with Maya and Jordan... That is if Mistress says it is okay. Please Mistress, say you’ll be willing to hurt me again.

2. I had soooo much fun! It gets better and better each time. I can't wait for you to experience Jordan as well.