The Seattle Seraph shows me heaven on earth

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by florida man, Aug 20, 2011.

1. What can you say about Anna Suvari that hasn't been said countless times already? I will admit there was a little piece of me that was curious to find out if all the hype and accolades were well deserved. But the vast majority of me just wanted to be with an absolutely beautiful woman. After emailing back and forth, we agreed on a date and time and thats when I swear I've never seen a clock tick so slow in my life. Allow me to pause to say one thing I've never done is taken that 'little black dress' off a woman and I asked Anna if she had one. Duh! Of course she did and she promised to wear it. All of a sudden I'm in the back of a limo heading up to the Ranch. The hostess meets me at the door, shows me to the bar and goes to tell Anna I'm there. Then this blonde bombshell with the heavenliest figure appears from around the corner in a nice tight curve hugging black dress and all I could think was 'Holy Sh!t,' and I was rather proud of myself for being able to keep from blurting that comment out loud. After a little introduction and some small talk, she led the way back to her room. Naturally all I could do was stare at her hot perfect ass all the while and thank God she didn't have one of the first rooms along the hall either. I should apologize for that, but I won't. :wink: Anyway, after completing all the necessities, the 'Do Not Disturb' sign went on the door handle and then the fun began. Let me just say that you can't believe everything you see and read, especially on the internet. And in this case its true. Anna's pictures are extremely enticing and you hope the stories of mind-blowing encounters were believable. They are a nice preparation for what lies ahead, but you have to experience Anna to understand what others have tried to express. From the moment I laid eyes on this incredible woman, I knew I couldn't just have sex with her. The only way the night would proceed was if we made love. Anna far exceeded any expectation I could ever hope to have. I'll try not to kiss and tell too much, but I'll confess that going down on a woman is my favorite and feasting on Anna's magnificence, more than once :twisted: , is a little taste of heaven on earth. And the rest of our time together? I was left nearly speechless. [smilie=hot over you.gif] Just a completely phenomenal evening. There was a reason I chose to be driven that night because I knew I wouldn't be able to keep my mind on the road afterwards. I call it a Ranch Hangover and Anna will give you one of the worst you've ever had. I surely hope it won't be the last one she gives me either. Anna, thank you for the perfect evening. I'll remember it always. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

2. I know EXACTLY what you mean FLman!

3. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

That was an excellent review, FL man!

4. When you have excellent material to work with...

5. Might be making a risky statement here because I've no idea what a "Seraph" is LOL but nice job Anna

6. crumbie
    Chat with Me

crumbie Active Member

at the risk of imposing, or if you haven't already googled, but Seraph, is a class of Angel

7. I had an awesome time, florida man! The limerick you sent me still has me smiling. You're amazing! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. This from the queen of amazing. 'Talent' is nothing without the right inspiration. Something you did still has me smiling. :wink:

9. Oh, what I wouldn't do to do it again! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Be careful what you wish for... [smilie=be mine!.gif]

11. ... I just might wish for it again? ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. As long as they keep making 'Winnie'... :D

13. ;)