REVIEW The Rose that stole my heart: Cecily

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by TomFranco, Nov 21, 2017.

1. Sorry if this review is rather long. After seeing Cecily I could write a Non fiction novel. I’ve seen Cecily several times .. not once have I ever been
    disappointed, every single time, after I'm done seeing her, I shake my head
    in disbelief ... I'll be driving home shaking my head wondering if this
    really happened!?! I end up literally talking to myself mumbling things,
    like HOLY SHIT, WOW!!! She's that good!!!

I met Cecily at the Bunny Ranch, She’s always wearing something different, this time she was wearing a skin tight dress that accentuated her tiny waist and excited nipples. I got a hint of what was underneath which gave me an instant hard on.
    Cecily always seems to take the lead and waste's no time... it isn't a rushed session, she just gets things going... she's smooth and sensual! She always gets close and personal, lots of kissing and grinding, with her hands always moving, running through my hair, touching my face... all of this with her body just sliding and grinding away against my own... she then transitions to oral (BJ) and this like so many other things, she's the best at!!!
    She does this long enough to the point that you are about to explode then
    transitions back to more kissing, touching and grinding ... Somehow she
    does all this and manages to slip out of everything she's wearing ...
    Seeing her amazing perfect nude body, just gliding over my own ... feeling
    her silky smooth skin and kissing her, with such a beautiful face ...
    it is a drug I never want to quit!!!!
    every once in a while she will put her beautiful and amazing breast in my mouth ..
    while still managing to kiss and nibble on whatever part of my body she is near! Her hands never seem to stop moving.. She
    then goes back to more BJ, then goes to more grinding... then it's just too much.. Seeing and feeling her ride me ... As much as I wanted to, I couldn't hold out, and I came… She climbed off and let out little giggle. She brought me a warm washcloth and gently cleansed me.
    We decided to enjoy a glass of champagne together. We discussed our travels and interests. She is quite a brilliant girl. We were both becoming a bit tipsy when she climbed on top of me and kissed me. We continued in this position making out with lfk and dfk and grinding privates until I put her down in front of me and she dropped to her knees
    while stroking my now hard cock through my boxers. She pulled down my
    boxers and began a nice wet bj, looking up at me the whole time and went
    down further to tongue the boys at just the right moments. This went on
    for sometime.
    I pushed her body back and across the bed with her legs spread exposing her pretty (and wet) little pussy. Rather than enter her immediately I decided I had to taste her. I kissed and nibbled the insides of her legs and licked her clit and labia occasionally plunging my tongue into her. She was clean and smelled exquisite. I plunged one finger into her and hesitated even trying for two fingers, as she was so tight. I continued to lick and then came up to kiss her and enter her. She felt so good: hot, tight and wet. I went missionary for sometime while we dfk'd and made out touching each others bodies.
    It was so natural and sexual.
    I usually have a great deal of trouble cumming wrapped, but, somehow this time I did. As we both moaned and groped at each other and I held her hands above her head while kissing her deeply, I exploded in the condom.
    We then lay on the bed next to each other, and after catching our (mostly me) breath began to talk.
    Cecily is really an interesting and intelligent girl and I
    truly enjoyed her company. We talked about various things from our common
    interests in clubs in DC, Florida and NY, music, and hobbies. She's as sweet
    and interesting on the inside as she is beautiful on the outside. As we
    talked she sensed me getting hard again and touch my cock and I slid my hand, which was around her shoulder, down her back between her butt cheeks and fingered her wet vagina from behind. Eagerly she began to suck my cock. I suggested we change position, but before she could speak I grabbed
    her hips lifted her and planted her hot little pussy on my mouth as she
    sucked.
    She gave it a great go trying to get me to explode in her mouth
    while she ground on my face but a third pop was just not in the cards for
    me. I told her this and she rolled over and lay next to me and we kissed
    and talked some more, before we said our goodbye's. I luv her. You can't go wrong. See her and be good to her.

2. Thank you for sharing your review! Cecily is a one of a kind lady!
    [​IMG]

3. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

I love the long story. I will look forward to reading your next review!