REVIEW The party of three firsts with Sindy!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by JohnnyRamLives, Mar 5, 2017.

1. Just like all people everytime I walk into one of the ranches I always see the beautiful woman that work there and start to think of what it is I would love to do with them. Well for me I met Sindy Sky last June and I thought about so many things I wanted to do with her. Especially to become part of her Scuba Club. Now I kept telling her I wasnt sure when it would be when I would finally get to see her but when I did I definitely made sure that I told her.
    So the day I went to see her I told her that even though I had met her once I still was nervous to see her because the last time I saw her was fun but I could only imagine what this night would be like. When I arrived at the ranch I walked into the door and there she was standing right at the bar with my name on it as if I was getting pick up from an airport. It made me smile so right away I already felt relaxed being there because of the smiling.
    After sitting at the bar for a little while we decided to show me to her room where we talked about the night. Now with me there are plenty of things that come to my head that I would like to do with her, and like I said I was really interested in the scuba club. So as I brought up my interest she brought up an even better idea and invite someone else to the party. The thing is it wasnt just anyone it was the Ivy Mae! It was then I told her it would be my first time ever being with 2 women and the first time with the scuba club. so right there was 2 firsts.
    Needless to see Sindy asked Ivy if she wanted to join but didnt tell her who it would be with. Ivy said she was interested when we walked over to the Kit Kat and walked into the door Ivy was surprised and came and gave me a huge hug. Me and her have had some awesome parties in the past thats why this was such an amazing addition for us. Soon we were in the room getting all ready for the event when it all started and boy did the time fly by.
    So we had our amazing 3 person Scuba Club event which like I said 2 first for me and soon we were told that it was time for Miss Ivy to return. But the time with Sindy had just begun. With a lot more fun with each other soon another idea had come to my head of something I had wanted to do for a while and had to bring it up. I told her I wanted to try in the shower and she didn't go against against it. Soon enough we were in a shower enjoying every little bit we could. After the shower it all ended up on the bed again when it was time for the night to end.
    Afterwards we went back to the bar to finish a nice bottle of wine when I finally had to go back to the hotel to get ready for the flight back. But I realize it will be a night I will never forget! The night of Three Firsts

2. kmoney
    Chat with Me

kmoney Well-Known Member

Awesome Review Johnny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Sindy is awesome! Thanks for sharing your experience! I for one am a big Sindy Fan!!!!

kmoney likes this.
  4. AWE JOHNNY!! THANK YOU! IVY HAS BEEN WAITING FOR A MINUTE TO GET HER SHIRT, AND HONESTLY AFTER ALL SAID AND DONE, I COULDNT THINK OF A BETTER PERSON FOR HER TO GET IT WITH! I HAD SUCH A BLAST AND ENJOYED BOTH OF YOU! BUT AGAIN THANK YOU CAUSE HAD IT NOT BEEN FOR "YOU" THIS WOULDNT HAVE BEEN POSSIBLE!
    PLUS IM HAPPY WE GOT TO HAVE OUR TIME FINALLY! ALSO THAT WE KNOCKED SOME ITEMS OF YOUR BUCKET LIST!
    HERES SOME KISSES TIL NEXT TIME, I HOPE! FINGERS CROSSED!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

Awesome news! Congrats to Johnny, Sindy and Ivy. :) I guess now I'll have to work with Sindy on a future endeavor to see who else might be looking to get their Scuba initiation, now that Ivy has been "inducted". ;) LOL!

Sindy definitely rocks, and is always looking to help out others, regardless of whether it is a gentleman caller or one of her beautiful courtesan sisters. I'm all for solid teamwork, and helping each other out.

kmoney likes this.
  6. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Welcome to the club Johnny! I was member #17 and I joined last year for my birthday. Sindy was awesome as always and even got Shelby to join us for half the party.Sindy is always full of great ideas and as you found out the Scuba Club is no different.

kmoney likes this.
  7. Awe Mark! Thanks hun! We always have a new adventure ....awaiting our next! xoxo

kmoney and ROADRUNNER J like this.