The Magnet and Clarissa Steel

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by SDJ, Dec 16, 2015.

1. SDJ
    Chat with Me

SDJ Well-Known Member

In my youth, there was a song that went “You are the magnet and I am steel.” Some artist needs to dust off this number and update it so Clarissa Steel can use it as her entrance music when she comes from the back to the parlor of the Sagebrush Ranch. Clarissa is strong mentally and physically – steel – and has a magnetic way about her. Though she’s new to the ranch, you can’t help but be impressed with her poise and the way she carries herself. Likely some of that is attributable to years of competitive gymnastic training, where she had to hit the right mark with the right form – and the right expression on her face. Of course, a gymnastics background certainly comes in handy at the Sagebrush.

I was able to spend some quality time with Clarissa and found she is very expressive and conversational, but also down to earth and fun to be with. She has some pictures on the board and her Twitter account. Model quality, in my estimation. The camera definitely likes her which again might be a holdover from her time as an athlete. Bonus points if you bring her a soy vanilla latte from Starbucks. In fact, I predict the Starbucks down the road from the Sagebrush will have to open up an express line devoted solely to guys who want to bring her soy vanilla lattes.

Which is hotter, the lattes or Clarissa? I have an opinion on that but I’ll keep it to myself. Meanwhile, I need to see if I can find “Magnet and Steel” on iTunes.

2. Thanks so much for writing this, it is so sweet! I had such a great time with you yesterday :)

3. image.jpeg

Come on over to Sagebrush to see me ❤️

4. I love this! I am always so happy when anyone takes the time to write a review for me :)

5. Definitely model status, pictures dont do her any justice! Wonderful review, thank you for sharing with us just how amazing Miss Steel really is![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. I'm so glad you're back at the ranch Clarissa! ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Thanks so much Riley and Alice! Love my Sagebrush family :)

8. My first review! Feels so long ago, but I love the memories!
    I keep having wonderful experiences and encounters at the ranch! Come on over and join me :)

9. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

10. Clarissa is hotter than any latte! :)

11. Haha that is very sweet! Thanks Roxy <3

12. DahliaBlue
    Chat with Me

DahliaBlue I can promise you, you will never forget my me

That's super sweet you wrote that for her! You are a lucky lady XOXO

13. This is what you are looking for:
    WALTER EGAN- "MAGNET AND STEEL"

ClarissaSteel likes this.
  14. He is such a sweet man! We really did have a wonderful time together :D