REVIEW The Magic of An Evening with Kylie Moon

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by dogguygary, Apr 2, 2023.

1. I had the great pleasure of sharing some time with Kylie Moon recently. I saw her posts on social media describing her style of companionship, and I felt compelled to arrange an outdate where we could become better acquainted. I picked a date and made an appointment for a time to which she was agreeable.

Imagine my surprise when I learned she had returned to the ranch after having cutting her tour short, just to spend time with me. This validated how she has posted about how she cares for her clients and how she strives to provide them with a special experience. This effort on her part seemed so special and speaks to her goodness of heart.

She had told me (surprisingly) that she had not been on an outdate since having started at the ranch. I was to be the first client who would have the joy of showing her the beauty of the lake. This alone gave me great joy and made the evening that much more exciting for me.

Leaving the ranch, we first went to the house I was calling home for a few days, along a road adjacent to Lake Tahoe. We sat and chatted while sharing a glass of wine, and Kylie was charming me with her openness. We got to know each other by asking questions about favorite things to do in the way of travel and hobbies, and she was genuinely interested in hearing my answers and being open and honest with her replies. Several times she reached out to touch me in a soft affectionate way that told me how caring she was. She was a delightful woman to be able to just sit and casually converse with.

Eventually, we left for the Lone Eagle Grille in Incline Village. As we exited the car, a soft gentle snow was falling. It was actually a very idyllic thing to see. She was so taken by this, saying “It’s so pretty!” while smiling that smile so many have admired in her photos. Believe me when I say, there is no better feeling in the world when you are in the company of a beautiful woman who is enjoying what you are experiencing together. It makes the whole time together so memorable.

We dined, and she ordered some items she had never previously ordered in any restaurant. And all the while, she was smiling that smile and generating a warmth that let me know that she was having as good a time as I was. I was totally taken with how much she was enjoying the experience and how appreciative she was. While many may think that the experience is all about the client, it is infintesimally better when you are both enjoying the events equally. And that's exactly what was going on here.

Just by being ourselves and sharing our experiences, we made the client and companion experience so much more. I was very happy doing what I was able to do for her, to bring her to this special place that means a lot to me, for her first time. And she displayed such a warmth and appreciation for all the evenings activities. Together it made our adventure together that much more enjoyable.

A beautiful, warm and caring woman who provides something that is missing in others’ lives…in turn showing appreciation for the way she is treated. A very special combination that makes every aspect of a client/companion interaction more meaningful.

Please, spend some time with Kylie on an outdate to a special place of your (or her) choosing. Feel the way I felt with her this particular night. Magical.

grizzly, gLip5, foreverman and 3 others like this.
  2. KylieMoon
    Chat with Me

KylieMoon Your exotic cuban girl fantasy

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]:p:pThank you Mr. G
    I had such an amazing time, an unforgettable experience with such a gentleman ! I can’t wait for more to come with you! You are such a genuine caring man and I’m so glad we have crossed paths!

3. Just like a magician, Kylie will make all your cares and tension disappear….she’s that comfortable and soothing to be around.

4. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Great review! I have yet to met Kylie as I haven't been able to make many trips up north. I've seen her photo and she is really beautiful. Glad you had a good time.

KylieMoon likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! @KylieMoon is amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]