The long wait is over and Niki Newman was more than worth it

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Michael, Dec 19, 2007.

1. Michael
    Chat with Me

Michael Well-Known Member

I have known Niki as long as any Bunnybabe from the day I joined this message board. She was one of the first bunnybabes I started corresponded with and had gotten to know. Then, she left and went on a long hiatus from Bunnyranch 2. I was very sad. We had gotten along the whole time, she's been more than pleasant to know and her sexual fire is something that can never be extinguish for I could determinen that through her own words.

I'd never get the chance to experience her large sexual load of greatness. Then, on a late Saturday Night this past June, I discovered that she was returning. I had to pause from pausing due to jump up and down in much celebration. I then knew destiny will be waiting for me this time around. We reconnected and it was like old times with her once again except with more excitement on both of our behalfs since I informed her that I was returning in December.

This Sexual Anxiety between us grew by each passing day for we were ready for this time to pass so we could finally inject all this sexual energy into each other. Once that I made my debut entrance on the steps of B2, it was awesomely refreshing to be recognized by her instantly. We sat around for awhile enjoying each other's company building a whole lot of momentum till it was time to let our sexual frustration out for each other. OMG, we would not let each other go. The Party itself was far more awesome for our debut party then I could have ever realized. We did lots of things a lot. She has a very nice, muscular body to rub on. Every Act of Love was every bit of what I expected and more. I got very hungry and ate some strwberrys and cream on a couple of spots of her body. Oh Hell Yeah!

We unwinded in the hot tub, shared champagne and strawberrys and spent lots of time there as well talking about life in general and the fun that goes with it. Then it was time for us to get ready and leave for the parlor.

Keep this in mind, for I am not trying to boost our egos, but she and I walked into the parlor with everyone there giving us a standing ovation. OMG, this party was awesome. I'm honored to recommend her in a heartbeat. Damn, this lady looooovvvveeesss sex and can go on for as long as she wants. She would make a Marathon Runner too proud, lol.

Niki,

Knowing you is something excellent that I'll cherish until it's my time to depart this earth. Thank you a helluva party and a helluva time throughout my whole time there. It is too wonderful to know you and I don't know what I'd do without you. I can't wait to see you again for I wish it was right now, :wink:.

2. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Niki Was a pleasure to meet and talk to 8)

3. Yea I heard a rumor you 2 got so wild you broke the bed LOL !

4. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

I could beleive that after meeting both of them :wink:

5. Michael
    Chat with Me

I will confirm that rumor as fact, :lol:

6. Michael
    Chat with Me

I guess it's safe to say the sexual tension between Niki and I honestly erupted into a Giant 4th of July Fireworks Explosion, :lol:

7. Michael,

I heard Niki has the ability to break a bed sexually... I also have the feeling the ladies and everyone else heard the BOTH of you from the parlor. NICE !

8. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

wow you just hatin on everyone you can think of huh. Hope Dean bans you soon sick of you already.

9. Michael
    Chat with Me

Thank you very much, it was a kickass time for the both of us. Ms. Newman is one helluva party. We are already throwing around party ideas for our next chapter. Pretty soon it's gonna be "Damn, How in the hell do we top that?" It was an amazing experience. Niki and I have unbelievable chemistry together.

10. Michael
    Chat with Me

Thank you for puttiing that jerk in his place, likewise to Dean for removing his comments. Sadly, every now and then, you can always count on someone showing up on this board thinking they're Barney Badass but just like an object in one of David Copperfield's Acts, they disappear real quick.

11. I'm glad I missed whatever was said....Anyhow thank you Michael for the wonderful report.....NOW GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]

12. Michael
    Chat with Me

13. Oh It will be even better next time baby :wink:

[​IMG]