The Greatest Time!

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by keldawg, May 8, 2007.

1. Dennis,
    ]Thank you so much for an OUTSTANDING, AMAZING...the adjectives escape me. I had so much fun with the ladies and it was such an honor to actually meet you. To actually "hang out" with you, share a great cigar, was unimaginable. Again, your staff is very professional, warm and courteous. I was rather nervous when I was planning it all and I was nervous when I arrived. However,spending the time I did there was absolutely the best. I am now in the planning stages for a return trip. I would like to stay in one of your accomodations you mentioned. I am looking to return in July. I will never forget meeting you and I will NEVER forget the wonderful ladies. Please tell all of the ladies thank you. I will email them as well. Tomorrow I will return to work. Believe me, I am going to tell my friends where the need to go. THE BUNNY RANCH IS AWESOME!!![/b] For all of the ones who read this post......
    It truly was...THE GREATEST TIME I have had in a LOOONNNNNNG while. Take care and I hope to hear from you soon.
    Sincerely,
    Kelly M. Anderson
    At the Ranch on Sun. May 6th[/i]