The Goddess Known as Miss Isis

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Spartan Fan, Aug 30, 2012.

1. Spartan Fan
    Chat with Me

Spartan Fan Well-Known Member

Isis is a goddess in Ancient Egyptian religious beliefs. She is also a goddess in my beliefs.

I have known Isis a long time, but finally partied with her on my trip to the ranches this month. My good friend Grand Dad Gone Wild, who is a big Isis fan, texted me after my party with her to ask how it went. I said "She took me to church, made me see God, turned me every way but loose and made me speak in tongues." And that was no exaggeration.

Isis looks like walking, talking, breathing sex. Isis was blessed with curves that make Jessica Rabbit look like a boy. She is so much more than that, but she is also that. I seriously wonder how she ever doesn't get picked in every single lineup. She can actually take your breath away. When you have the chance to sit down and talk to her, you realize how extremely intelligent and sweet she is. She is very personable and easy to talk to, and I could get lost staring into her beautiful eyes. She is also a master at the art of flirting and teasing. Both of these abilities are like "parlor foreplay".

My party with Isis was even better than my wildest dreams. I actually had some very wild dreams about partying with Isis, before I partied with her. I thought I was an imaginative guy, but I found that even my very active imagination was no match for her "skills for thrills". She is THAT good! Isis can bring you to the brink and then back off a little to make the party last and last.

I am of the belief that everyone owes it to themselves to experience the type of party that Isis provides. Don't be a jerk like I was and wait. Call and book a party with her as soon as you possibly can. Be sure to get your rest and take your vitamins before you party with her! You will need every ounce of strength you have, I assure you!

Dave

2. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Excellent Review Dave! Isis is a fun lady!

3. Mikejt
    Chat with Me

Mikejt Well-Known Member

Isis is a wonderful lady and a real sweetie . It looks like we share the same taste in ladies. We both met and partied with Isis and the lovely Joy Banks. Both are wonderful ladies and beautiful both inside and out. Joy is no longer at the ranch and I am sure she is missed.

4. Great Report

Ok You The Man......This week haha

5. Great review Dave! And yes miss Isis is such a sweet and wonderful lady.

6. Great review! I really hope to meet her on my next trip!

7. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

Dave,

I'm sure Isis enjoyed you speaking in tongues... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :wink: