The fun and wild olivia

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Sakaki, Oct 14, 2019.

1. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

I was feeling lonely it was 2 in the morning. I wanted to see Olivia Some time in the future but i decided I would rather see her now than wait later. She is a small lady and very fit and beautiful. Olivia is wild in the bed. She loves sex. She just has that naughty look about her that turns me on. Every position felt great and she is great at deep throat. I knew she would be fun but she exceeded my expectations. She was very good to me and made me happy.

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Have @OliviaBentley fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Have @OliviaBentley fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. OliviaBentley
    Chat with Me

OliviaBentley Professional Courtesan

Ha! Ha! I'm blushing! I'm so excited to see you again this February, Austin. I promise, I'll make it EVEN BETTER!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[email protected]
    Beechtown Auo Hub-25.jpg

Last edited: Jan 24, 2020
    ROADRUNNER J likes this.