The fantastic Maya Love!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Jacobr157, Jun 25, 2009.

1. I visited the bunny ranch today for the first time. I was a 19 year old virgin, and I was very nervous... When the girls lined up in front of me, my eyes were immediately drawn to the beautiful Maya Love. Her body was amazing, and she had the most radiant smile. After being overwhelmed by her outward beauty, I was captivated by her personality. She is one of the sweetest girls I have ever met, and she is very down to earth.

Maya was so understanding. She put me at ease as she showed me the ropes. Unlike many people I have talked to who have described their first sexual experiences as being awkward and unpleasant, I am privileged enough to be able to cherish the memory of an encouraging and non-judgmental partner who did her best to make my first time everything that it should have been and so much more.

Maya Love is a wonderful human being inside and out, and I highly recommend her as she will make your experience at the Moonlight Bunny Ranch both positive and memorable.

...Also, if you are a virgin, Maya will make sure that you are comfortable, and you will soon feel as though it is not even your first time. That is how I felt, and I want others to share the same experience!

So thank you Maya Love making my first time so spectacular, and I look forward to seeing you again sometime!

-Jacob

I want to talk more about music next time!

2. Congrats!

3. Congratulations Jacob! I could have told you that you were making a good choice. Maya is really special!

4. Maya is wonderful with virgins!

5. AS you are, dear!

6. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Stellar review! :D

7. Maya she is cool and fun