Thanks to the Bunnies

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Rabbit fluffer, Dec 17, 2007.

1. Hello to all the Bunnies , For those who remember me my name is Eric. I was there most recently Nov.29th. I send my thanks out to Valentine, Chantelle, and Laci Ann. We had so much fun together Val and Chantelle. I even liked the whipped cream time we had . MMM yummy. Laci Ann we also had some good times. Laci I had never been with a red head until you. Thank you for that. You three ladies are the first to have expierienced my piercings . I hope to do as much as I did that day again with many more to come. Here or any where. I also have to send my reguards to Shy Love, Kitten, Logan, Vivian, Bailey, Alexis, Jocylen, Coco, Summer, Brooke, and all the other ladies I met that day. I hope you all have wonderful Christmas' and great New Years. I miss you all and hope to see you all again some day. I hope to one day to follow in Dennis' footsteps if possible. I also would love to be the Ranch teddy bear, that all the ladies want to cuddle and sleep with when ever they want. And of course I would be perfect because I would take care of you all individuallly or in groups how ever you wanted me. Well Best to all . Sincerely Eric...

2. laci, valentine, and chantelle are amazing people. i am glad you had a great time here at the bunnyranch!

3. Thank you Maya, you seem to be a nice young woman yourself. Keep up having fun and being a woderful woman. have a merry Christmas and happy New Year.