Thanks for a great year 2012 Brooke Taylor and Alexis Fire

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by FriskyJimmy29, Dec 30, 2012.

1. FriskyJimmy29
    Chat with Me

FriskyJimmy29 Well-Known Member

As 2012 comes to an end tomorrow night I could not have chosen a better time to end certain streaks in my life which is also the final year of my 20's. Flying on a plane and visiting the Bunny Ranch for the first time and did not regret a single moment. Further more I would like to thank all of the gals at the Bunny Ranch for your kindness and hospitality making me feel welcomed thus making my visit to the Ranch and the great state of Nevada a dream come true and the highlight of my year. I would personally like to thank Brooke Taylor for her patience with me and ending a decade and a half long drought leaving me smiling and satisfied. Reminding me that a warm touch from a woman is the best feeling in the world. Last but certainly not least thanks to Alexis Fire for helping me come out of my shell and unearthing a side of me I did not know existed thus exposing sheer confidence and making me feel worth it. Happy New Year everyone and to new beginnings in 2013.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif]