REVIEW Thank you Autumn!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by 1fatpanda, Jul 24, 2022.

1. Just wanted to thank @AutumnVerlot for a very memorable first experience. Ever since I joined the boards she has been awesome to talk with and watch (follow her on twitter for those twitter live sessions!). She answered every question I had promptly. I finally managed to get through the prepping and made it down to see her!

Just being able to talk with her and relax was worth it alone. Honestly it felt like being with an amazing friend I never knew. She was patient and caring throughout the experience. I can't wait for my next opportunity to see her again. If you ever have the chance to meet and party with this amazing lady, do not hesitate!

Now to go back into hiding as I am kind of a timid person.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2022
  2. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Nice review 1fatpanda. Every time I have gone up there, Autumn has always been off. Our paths have yet to cross. However, I will keep trying.

3. I hope you get the chance soon!

foreverman likes this.
  4. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot Nympho Next Door

thank you so much!!!! so sorry I just saw your review. I really appreciate the kind words

destinistarr and Marlin Groce Jr like this.
  5. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

AutumnVerlot likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]