Thank you Amy

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by OakBoy, Mar 3, 2023.

1. I found Amy to be fantastic from our first email exchange to the moment she gave me a kiss goodbye. She is absolutely gorgeous, incredibly sexy and made the day a wonderful experience with me leaving with a big smile. I think I may have put a smile on her face too, which made me proud. No doubt, I would go back and visit Amy in a heartbeat, she’s a fantastic women that knows how to treat a man. Thanks again. [smilie=happy.gif]

2. Oh yes you DID put a smile on my face a BIG ONE!!! :D:D:D

I have a huge smile on my face now just thinking about the smile you put on my face!

Thank you so very much for taking the time and effort to come see me.

I love when a gentleman comes to see me in search of better skills because I pretty much know already he has good skill and natural talent just by the mere fact hat he is willing to ask for advice.

And I sure found this to be true in your case. I just got completely swept off my feet. For a man looking to gauge his prowess to take out into the dating pool, I give you....

A+++++
    Hands down good to go
    Watch out ladies
    Hot to trot
    One hell of a catch
    Whew!!!!!!!

Thank you sweetheart! Although it would have served me better to say you could have used some more major improvement in order to keep you coming back for my own carnal benefits, I just did not think quickly enough to envision that scenario.....
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]
    You could however come back in for some regularly scheduled check ups though!

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review and @Air Force Amy is amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

Great review! Amy really is super sweet and sexy she is truly one of a kind! [smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif]