RANCH SPECIAL Taste Of France 2 Girl Eiffel Tower

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by destinistarr, Mar 14, 2023.

1. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

Spring & Summer Special------------ A TASTE OF FRANCE!!
    I have came across this 3 months ago. I would love to go try out this place. I have not yet been. Now I would love for another Bunny to join. Who likes wine? @SkyeMonroe & I love good food, great wine & a gentleman that can be ours for the entire Day/Night. Enjoy best of the both world. We’ve already had our 1st 2 girl together and we are ready for another phenomenal time. The connection we have together is so unreal. We are 2 goofy goofs together.

BOOK THIS OUTDATE WITH US & DINNER WILL BE ON ME AS MY TREAT!!!

2 Girl Eiffel Tower Experience with @SkyeMonroe

Email to set up an Appointment with a deposit of 20%
    Call 775-246-9901 Ext.0
    [email protected]

[email protected]

Beaujolais Bistro.png

Last edited: Apr 29, 2023
  2. Yummy! I love French cuisine. You'd make the perfect date❤️

Midwest Gent and destinistarr like this.
  3. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

I love trying new food and restaurants. Food speaks to my soul.

Midwest Gent and Addison like this.
  4. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

That sounds great, but my French is terrible. Last spoke it in Paris in 2002.

5. Cute! What a perfect idea for an outdate Destini! xoxoxo

6. Very very very tempting. Need to start planning.

7. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

Yes, planning is the best way. Spring is here and summer is just around the corner.

Midwest Gent likes this.
  8. Paris, Lyon, Toulon, Marseilles, Cannes, and Nice are cities I have visited in France. I can say that I truly enjoyed their cuisine and I found subtle differences with the same dish as it was prepared.

9. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

Nice. In the next year or so I plan to go to France.

10. Good evening Ms. Destini, I hope you are having a wonderful evening. I enjoyed my visits to France, and I am sure you will too! Try to explore several cities if you can! The wineries are amazing!

destinistarr likes this.
  11. What a super curious great find! You are so resourceful and fun @destinistarr

There really isn't much French cuisine in Reno, right. Maybe two options?

I hope this one is a super good one too!

destinistarr likes this.
  12. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

@Air Force Amy thank you, yes there aren’t much French cuisines out in Reno or Carson. So I hope I get to go to this one with a special gentleman and try it together. But I wonder who would that special man be? Guys I’m only a email away. You can even message me on the message board privately so we can plan our dinner evening together.

Last edited: May 9, 2023
  13. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

It’s Spring time! Who wants to be my Outdoor Spring date to dinner.

Midwest Gent likes this.
  14. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

I love food and trying new places out. What about you? Who wants to go try this place out with me? It’s spring time and summer is coming up soon too. Let’s enjoy a great romantic evening time together.

15. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

Book an Outdate and dinner will be on me! Also you will get a free complimentary hour on me! All you have to do is email me or just message me on here.

16. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

Contact me for this Outdate special. Start planning your Spring Bunnycation with me. This special also includes another bunny @SkyeMonroe

17. What an amazing idea and outdate post! Food, Friends and Friskyness!!! Can’t go wrong with that combo. Maybe a Cross Party Outdate? I’d love to experience such a place with you my dear!!! :):):)

destinistarr likes this.
  18. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

A cross house will be amazing. Who wants to make this a 3 girl Eiffel Tower party? Book your outdate with us and make us your dessert after.

sindysky likes this.
  19. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

I am very picky when it comes to my 2 girl parties. @SkyeMonroe is the only Bunny I have had a 2 girl with.

Email me to set up our 2 Girl Eiffel Tower experience.

grizzly likes this.
  20. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

When it comes to OutDates I love going to restaurants and trying new foods. I am a foodie. Great food with great conversations then me for dessert. Book this 2 girl Eiffel Tower experience with @SkyeMonroe and I. We can also include a 3rd lovely lady if you’d like.

21. two beautiful girls

Two beautiful girls

22. Hello! I have a couple of questions. What is a 2-girl Eiffel Tower? Is it a ménage à trois, a threesome, or something else?

23. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

Something else. If you are interested in booking an appointment please email me for this special. This package also includes Outdate.

24. You and Skye sounds like a dream come true!