Tamela Lee

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Rapid, Aug 27, 2011.

1. Rapid
    Chat with Me

Rapid Living the dream

Talk about the girl next door that looks like a Playmate.

Maybe not next door to me, but she is as friendly as I hope any girl next door would be.

I have been blessed to know Tamela for about a year. She is one amazing lady: She can hold a conversation, looks amazing, and a joy to be around.

She is, among other things, a team player. She is constantly concerned about the other ladies in the house and is always looking out for their best interests.

In private, well I don’t want to say too much. Guys, you need to figure that out for yourself.

And, unlike Nixon, I would buy a used car from her.

2. Aww Rapid your are so sweet, Tamela seems like a great women. Wonderful review.

3. Awe..thanks Rapid..I always have an excellent time with you!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Great review! Tamela is a great person- and beautiful!

5. As are you gorgeous [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. LOL !! And a lot prettier too I might add ! While I've yet to party with her, I was very happy to meet her in person several weeks back. My initial impression of her in person was WOW pictures do this woman no justice and I had thought she looked amazing in her pictures !! She was such a sweet heart. I'd describe her personality as very mellow and easy going and I too noticed how considerate she is for people. I love being around women who are good people and intend to party with her someday soon.

Thanks for sharing this review Rapid, very nicely written. In general I like seeing recognition given when someone goes above and beyond for a customer and Tamela sounds like she did exactly that for you.

I'm glad to know that her parties are as good as her looks and personality !!

7. Awe..you guys!!! making me blush!! :oops: :p :oops: :p [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. She is so beautiful.

9. Awe..thanks Jimi...so are you gorgeous!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Really looking forward to getting to party with tamela in the near future! she seems amazing.

11. Awe thank you!!

12. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Tamela is indeed a sweet sweet lady. Can't wait to see and talk with her again and this time you never know.....;) ;)

13. YAY!!! Long as you bring us some more PF changs..YUM!!!!!

14. Miss u rapid..we are due!

15. I haven't forgot the night we met,what a pleasure it was! Can't wait for our next meeting,hopefully behind closed doors! :wink: :twisted:

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

16. Whoo hoo..I'll show u a time you will never wanna forget! :twisted: :twisted:

17. U are def overdue for a visit with me...miss u!!

[smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]