Tamela a true goddess

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by FriskyJimmy29, Sep 24, 2013.

1. FriskyJimmy29
    Chat with Me

FriskyJimmy29 Well-Known Member

After a year and three months of talking on the message boards and exchanging emails Tamela and I agreed to have a party. After arriving at the ranch and having a seat awaiting Tamela my palms were sweaty and my breath was heavy mostly in disbelief that I finally made it back here. A few minutes pass and Tamela comes out greeting me with the biggest and brightest smile I've ever seen and I followed her back to the room. She's as beautiful in person as she is in her photos. Since her and I are from Chicago we had a lot in common and talked about Midwest stuff and how she misses being there from time to time. Minutes later I sat down on her bed and we began talking about what I wanted to do. negotiations were a breeze and hammered out a deal that benefited both of us. Upon returning from the office after taking care of the deed our honeymoon began. She started by slowly undressing and kissing me tenderly. Tamela is an amazing kisser let me tell you. From there I proceeded to caress her beautiful well toned body and started kissing her and squeezing her amazing breasts and sucking her nipples as she moaned and said softly "they loved being kissed and sucked on". From there we layed down on the bed with Tamela on top lightly scratching my body with her beautiful fingers, teasing and kissing me from my head down below. Tamela's oral skills are out of this world as I was fully aroused and throbbing with excitement as she slowly pleasured my member. Seeing a beautiful,passionate and vivacious woman like Tamela demonstrate her oral skills is a beautiful sight. I then started squeezing and kissing her breasts passionately and then she kissed me back as if saying thank you inhaling me. She then gave me a look that said I can't take it anymore and as I slid inside of her she started to ride me. Once inside I noticed how wet and tight her kitty was and it felt incredible. She looked at me licking her lips moaning, panting and kissing me passionately as she slid up and down and back and forth with her ass slapping against my legs and pelvis in great rhythm. Noticing I was getting exhausted Tamela took over and she did not miss a beat and after a few minutes it was my turn to be on top. Kissing her lips, breasts and stomach she guided me inside once again and I started fucking her harder. She softly said my name during this time and got even louder. She then pulled me in closer partially closing her legs in turn tightening her kitty and rode me from underneath with great speed. She was very close to climaxing and after a few hard thrusts the deed was done. Determined to get me to cum she gave me an amazing handjob and let me finger fuck her kitty. After a few minutes of fingering her wet tight kitty I climaxed myself with great force. After cleaning me up we layed on the bed for a minutes talking about life in general encouraging me to not take life so seriously and shared a few laughs. We then took a bath to get clean and chatted a little more. Tamela is not only an amazing lover but a fantastic conversationalist with a great sense of humor,charm and confidence that jumps out at you. She then gave me an autographed photo and we kissed goodbye as I hung out at the Ranch for a few hours. Tamela if you read this I want to thank you once again for a great time and instilling confidence in me and I hope to see you soon. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Great review! Sounds like it was really hot! :D