REVIEW Tahoe multi-day with Abby Avery - Part 1

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Panathropist, Nov 26, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Panathropist
    Chat with Me

Panathropist Well-Known Member

Hi everyone – I wanted to share some of my most recent outdate with @AbbyAvery . This was an extended outdate (several days) so I am going to break this into 3 parts to keep it manageable and the fact that each day was quite different. As such, the review lends itself to being broken into 3 parts – much like the serial novels of many years ago.

To begin, I arrived early on a Thursday evening at the Sagebrush Ranch. Abby looked gorgeous being dressed quite stylish in a black dress I had not seen before. (see picture below) Our plan was to hang for a little bit in the parlor and then head to dinner. Had great fun interacting with @RoxyGold , @Misty Lane , @baileypaige and @DollyDivine . It was then time to leave for dinner – we had reservations at Glen Eagles in Carson City. I had planned that either I or possibly Abby would drive but that clever girl had made arrangements without telling me and surprised with the house limousine! That was really nice and though I had experienced it on two prior outdates this summer with Abby, it always seems like a new experience.

Glen Eagles, which has been reviewed and mentioned on the message board several times, was everything everyone said. I would describe the restaurant as “sophisticated but not pretentious”. The service was exemplary and the food quite outstanding. If any of the clients reading this are looking for a local place to have an outdate with one of the ladies, you cannot go wrong with Glen Eagles.

The limousine took us around the long way back to SBR which was quite fun (especially with the privacy shield up!). Upon return we delivered @RoxyGold her own steak dinner which we brought back to her – she was most appreciative! We then had a drink in the parlor and met up with @summersage as I had a present for her. Maybe she will describe for everyone sometime! It was a lovely conversation – she is such a sweetheart!

We then retired to room 1 for a couple of hours of playtime starting with a special Bath Bomb that Abby had acquired. That was a hoot! I can highly recommend all of you trying this sometime with one of the girls in say the VIP room. After that things just developed from there and we finished the evening in a most pleasurable fashion!

This concludes Part 1 of the review – more to come shortly. And remember if you are interested just reach out to [email protected], return her questionnaire and start the conversation with really my only starlet - the lovely Abby Avery!

upload_2019-11-27_8-31-1.png

Last edited: Nov 27, 2019
  2. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Glen Eagles was my back up plan for my outdate if I couldn't get Duke's. I've heard good things about both places, though Duke's had the big advantage of being located right next door to the Marriot, where I was staying.

A trifecta of fun with Abby; once again, I tip my hat off to you, sir!

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Have @AbbyAvery fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]