REVIEW Tahoe Multi-Day with Abby Avery – Part 3 (Final)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Panathropist, Nov 28, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Panathropist
    Chat with Me

Panathropist Well-Known Member

Hi everyone – As promised, this is the 3rd and last installment in a 3-part series on my recent outdate with @AbbyAvery . This segment will describe Saturday/Sunday of our time together.

To recap, we had spent Thursday night combining time at Sagebrush Ranch with a dinner date to Glen Eagles in Carson City. Friday morning, we drove to an Airbnb in Incline Village and experienced a couple’s stone massage, shopping together, my darn-close-to-world-famous Chili, and some amazing time together in the Airbnb bedroom.

Saturday morning began bright and early (sort of) with Abby now assuming the cooking duties. This lady has many talents - you can take my word and add cooking to the list. She prepared her special egg scramble, French toast and turkey bacon. upload_2019-11-28_8-4-48.png Yummy!! After breakfast we spent time just hanging out and talking. It was a most pleasant way to spend some time on the couch just continue learn about each other. As Abby and many of the other ladies always say that yes – a visit to the ranches involves sex – it is a brothel after all. But the visit is about way more than just the sex. A lengthy outdate allows you to both explore the human emotional connection in a very deep way. It may seem a bit odd to say but this deep connection is often as exciting and erotic as the time in the bedroom.

Then it was time for our next adventure. Abby had obtained a picnic backpack upload_2019-11-28_8-5-37.png upload_2019-11-28_8-6-22.png which we loaded with food and wine and headed to the beach at Lake Tahoe. We walked the beach for some time upload_2019-11-28_8-8-31.png and stopped at a picnic table to watch the lake, have food and drink wine. upload_2019-11-28_8-7-15.png It was a bit chilly but still quite pleasant. As we were enjoying ourselves a group of girls that appeared to be late teens stopped down the beach maybe 30 yards. Pretty soon one of them was taking off her coat, shirt, jeans and shoes leaving her only with a bikini on. With her friends taking photos she then ran and dove into Lake Tahoe. Brrrrrrrrr! But she shouted out that it wasn’t as cold as it looked and kept swimming around. It was at this point I was struck with a brilliant idea! How about if Abby were to strip down to bra and panties and go dive in the lake while I took pictures that could be shared?!?! This brilliant idea of mine was meant with a full range of emotions from Abby – “Are you f****ing crazy?” to “What on earth are you thinking?” to “not a chance in hell”. I would observe none of these responses were in the affirmative. After I thought about it a bit longer (maybe 5 seconds) I realized my brilliant idea was actually really bad. I mean if Abby caught pneumonia, I would have several different stakeholders really angry with me – other clients, ranch management (can you imagine Miss Kim?), and all her friends at SBR and beyond. I quickly dropped my brilliant idea.

After time passed, we returned to the Airbnb and just maybe Abby took me by the hand for additional play time in the bedroom. After that, we enjoyed some of the board games and generally had a pleasant rest of the afternoon. It was then time to get ready for dinner at the Lone Eagle Grille. Neither of us had been there before so were delighted to find a very high-end restaurant and bar. The facility as well as the view is just lovely! We had a slow dinner accompanied with some very nice Cabernet. After dinner we strolled back over to the Hyatt Regency and the Cutthroat Saloon for after dinner port. This hour+ we spent there may have actually been the most intimate moment of outdate – a conversation I will remember forever.

We returned to Airbnb for time together in the bedroom which might possibly have included me stealing her pillow. When I swear it never happened, I get a very, very special eye roll from Abby!

The next morning it was time to depart with a set of delightful memories intact. I hope in the near future I will be able to take Abby on another outdate where we can enjoy more “firsts” together. I promise we are already discussing the possibilities.

This concludes Part 3 and final segment of the review. It was a fantastic time together and as I’ve said before, if you are interested just reach out to [email protected], return her questionnaire and start the conversation with Abby who is not only my favorite but really my only starlet. I would note that Abby did an incredible job in planning the adventure, but it takes quite a bit of time. So please give this fancy little fox plenty of advance notice.

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your amazing review!!! Have @AbbyAvery fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AbbyAvery likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Treat yourself for the holidays and book your fabulous party with @AbbyAvery today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AbbyAvery likes this.
  4. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Yes, the last thing you want to do is have the ranch on the warpath against you! Heck, you don't want the whole cul de sac against you!

AbbyAvery likes this.
  5. Panathropist
    Chat with Me

Exactly!! Hard to imagine a worse problem!! (Although the idea might still be good in the summer)

AbbyAvery likes this.
  6. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

In the summer it would work but even then you'd have to watch out. I believe it can still get a little nippy even in the summer.

AbbyAvery likes this.
  7. Panathropist
    Chat with Me

Yeah - trust me - I was just kidding!!

AbbyAvery likes this.
  8. Such an amazing weekend with a very special person @Panathropist. I absolutely cannot wait to see you again!!!
    XoXo!!!!!

Kenny1123, Panathropist and Sharky like this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @AbbyAvery for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Panathropist
    Chat with Me

It was a magical time! I look forward to being together again very soon!

AbbyAvery likes this.
  11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous holiday party with @AbbyAvery today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]