~~Sunny Star's Review Thread~~

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by sunnystarr, Sep 3, 2012.

1. Slednx
    Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:30 am
    A "Test Drive" with the high revving Sunny Starr

One of the things I like the most about a new girl is the excitement of it all. There is nothing quite like being with someone for the first time. I requested her and she came out and joined me in the parlor. I enjoyed our conversation about client/working girl relationships. Her honesty and candor was refreshing to hear for a young lady that is new to the business.

Sunny has an amazing firm body. I especially like the profile of it. The way her lower back has a concave curve that arches up toward that perfect little bubble butt. The way her flat stomach leads to her pelvic region that drops down with a sweeping curve, what a sight!

Sunny started with some nibbling on my ears, I LOVE it when a girl does that. I did some of my own "nibbling" as well, starting with her breasts and working downward. She has such nice perky breasts, her body tight like a drum, soft tanned skin, curves in all the right places. If this was our " test drive " I made sure to bring up her engine to proper running temperature and it did in a very short time. She revs high, ultra smooth, very responsive to the lightest touch and kiss.

Together we went down all the usual roads of sexual bliss, working together as one. Beautiful lines, outstanding performance, a true sports car. Built with caring hands, quality parts, built to last. Sunny, I thoroughly enjoyed my test drive with you Saturday night, my time behind the wheel was filled with excitement and pleasure. I can't wait to spin the tires again!

MusicMan
    Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:42 am
    Sunny Star - a star that shines bright! (parties 1-2) Pics

Let me first say that Sunny Star is a walking ball of happy energy!!! She always seems to be smiling, and her name "Sunny" is 100% spot on, because she's one energetic beauty that has a bright energy all around her, just like the sun!

The first night I met Sunny, we got a good conversation going in the parlor. It was very interesting to hear that she is from Wiscoinsin, since I have family there, my grandma who I love so dearly is from there, plus my favorite pro football team, the Green Bay Packers, are there...so I already have a lot of built-in like for somebody from Wiscoinsin!

Anyway, before I had walked into the LR, I noticed how nice of a night it was, with a sky full of bright stars. So after a while of talking with Sunny, I invited her outside to continue our talk. She thought that was a good idea, and the next thing I know, we are talking underneath a beautiful, warm night sky. And as I previously mentioned, the sky was full of bright stars, and was just very peaceful. As we continued to talk, I really enjoyed my conversation with her more and more. She would laugh and giggle, and was often smiling and just seemed very happy and energetic about everything. It's much easier to enjoy yourself around a person like her, because that type of positive energy can draw you in closer...and little did I know, I would soon be getting much "closer" than that! Well, after a while, I could tell that we would have a really good party, so I told her that I would be back the next day, and that we would party! We were both happy and in a good mood, and that announcement topped off a wonderful night under the stars, because it added to the mounting aniticipation of an upcoming party.

The next day, Sunny was waiting for me in the parlor when I showed up, and we settled in for a little talk before we headed off to party. And little did I know, I was about to find out how much FUN a party with Sunny really is!!!

First off, let me say that Sunny is taller in person than she looks in her pics. I think she's like 5'8", and has long legs, which, being tall myself, is something that I find attractive. She's also very beautiful, lively, outgoing, and petite. Anyway, we soon headed back to party, and then she tells me in her room that she has a surprise! And that surprise is that she has a special outfit, and she wants to wear it for me! I'm all about outfits on a woman, but I didn't even tell her that...it's like she read my mind or something! Then she tells me she's going to give me a lap dance, and I was super excited about that. The reason being is that I have never gotten a lap dance at a brothel before, and it was on a list of things I wanted to experience at the ranches. Well, let me take that back...a few ladies have danced for me, before a party, but it wasn't a full lap dance. So this would be a first. Then, I told her playfully that I know the rules of lap dances: no touching! I told her I would be a good man, and keep my hands to myself. She could, of course, do whatever she wanted to me!!!

And oh my, is Sunny ever good at giving lap dances! But before that, I had to cover my eyes as she put on her outfit...so when I opened them, I was surprised to see an outfit that I'm not sure how to even describe, it's like a cute top and panties, with really fluffy leg socks, and heels. It was a wild and unique combo, and it was very sexy! Anyway, she's giving me a sexy lap dance, and after the second song, I reached out and gave her a hug, to show my appreciation. Then it hit me: oh no, I wasn't supposed to touch her! Uh oh!!! I then told her that I broke the rules, and that I needed to punish myself! "Bad MusicMan" I said out loud, and slapped myself on the arms several times! She was laughing really hard and jumped in, saying that I indeed broke the rules, and I'm being a bad man!!! I then told her my "punishment": I would fold my arms behind my back, and that she could tease me as much as she wanted! And geesh, did she ever tease me on that last lap dance! And I kept my hands to myself! Honestly! That whole experience was very fun, and very funny, and it was one of the most memorable moments of the entire party.

We eventually get into the party, and after so much anticipation and teasing, it turned into one intense party! Afterward, I was exhausted and just laying there, cuddling with her. I had booked a fairly long party, and she told me we had plenty of time to go another round. And the next thing I know, we were partying again!

Well, it was a very fun experience being with Sunny, and I enjoyed my time with her very much. Her "full of life and energy" vibe really got me going, and I couldn't help but feel good and happy around her!

I also took some pictures of her. She had on a different outfit for these pics, from the one she wore for the lap dance. I guess if you want to see that "wild" outfit, you will have to party with her and request her "surprise outfit"! Here are some of the pics I took, and I will post more in my upcoming pic thread:

I couldn't figure out how to get the light glow in the upper right corner edited out of the pic...but this picture captures her smile really well

What a mischievious look!

My favorite picture of her from the ones I took

Well, I highly recommend Sunny, and not only are her parties a lot of fun, but her energy is bound to put a happy smile on your face!

And thank you Sunny for the wonderful time! I really enjoyed meeting you, and I really enjoyed our time together!!! And that whole lap dance experience was too funny!

MusicMan

mdw11
    Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:35 pm
    Amazing Time with Sunny!!

I first noticed Sunny Starr on the message boards, so when I got a chance to have a party with her I couldn't pass it up. I sent her a message and she got back to me right away. I could tell that she is going to be a very popular girl at the love ranch. She is beautiful, fun, and sexy. Being a former dancer, Sunny has an incredible body. She really is fun and full of energy. From the time she greeted me with a hug, I couldn't help staring at how amazing her body looked. Party with Sunny was both sensual and intense at the same time. She really knows what she is doing. She looked so good in every angle. I really enjoyed my time with her and if you ever get a chance to spend time with Sunny, don't pass it up!

whterbt
    Posted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:57 pm
    Sunny Star (LRN) 9/1/12

Note: You may want to read this in context of my longer post.

I had spoken to Sunny on the boards for a couple weeks before my trip. I knew I was going to want to party with her. I met her very briefly during my time with Jade Capri the day before this party, and even in those seconds I could tell she was even more wonderful in person.

I came in this evening for karaoke, and hopefully to see Sunny, and she was right there in the parlor to greet me with a wonderful hug. She had some other things to take care of for a bit, but I wasn't going to miss this chance to see her, plus it was fun to watch everyone do karaoke. LRN is a great fun place, especially during their events, to just hang around.

She finished up her tasks and came to sit with me. We talked and laughed a while. It was all I could do though to not just ask her to go back to her room, but I held out, because I didn't want to cut this experience short. Finally we went back to her room, and she put me totally at ease as we went through negotiations. We came to a great deal and booked for an hour.

If you're reading this review, you've seen her pictures. You may be wondering how much Photoshop is going on there, is anything edited, did they just choose the best angles? I am here to tell you, to witness from high on the mount, that there is absolutely positively no way to get a bad picture of this lovely lady. Her body is flawless. She is drop-dead sexy from any angle, and it is hard to believe you are in the same room with such a beauty.

She gave me an absolutely fantastic experience. It was only my second time having sex, so there were still some issues I had to work through, but she was a true gem.

After our party, we returned to the parlor and she stayed with me until I left for the evening. I crashed into my hotel bed at about 3 AM, completely exhausted.

Sunny radiates happiness and warm feelings wherever she goes. You cannot be unhappy in her presence. She is always so full of energy and life you just have to ride the wave.

whterbt
    Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:16 am

Note: you may want to read this in context of my longer post.

I knew after my previous party with Sunny that I had to visit her at least once more before the week was up. I had an open spot on my calendar for Labor Day and thought this would be the perfect time to see her again. Plus, LRN was having a barbecue, so two good reasons to show up!

I got there about 3:00, there was plenty of food left. I didn't immediately eat anything as I was too excited to see Sunny and I didn't want to be in a food coma just yet. Sunny wasn't out front, so I asked for her, and she bounded out in an incredibly sexy outfit. That plus her hug and her lovely cheery attitude again instantly put me in my "Sunny place" .

We hung out in the parlor for a bit, but it wasn't long before we went back to her room. She was very gracious during negotiation and I knew I wanted to spend a lot of time with her, so we agreed on a 90 minute party this time.

With the extra time we took the opportunity to try out some new things. She gives a lap dance that is out of this world! We took things easy, not rushing anything, knowing we had the time. I felt even more comfortable with her this time and she gave me a totally mindblowing experience!

There was still time on the clock at the end of the party, so I focused on pleasing her, which (hopefully) she enjoyed -- I sure know I did!

Those 90 minutes were some of the most memorable I had all week, and even now I wish I were back there with her.

After the party, I needed some fuel, so we hung out in the kitchen and had some burgers and chicken and talked up a storm. I can't think of a better way to spend a warm Labor Day.

Crock_Harker
    Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:29 pm
    Round 2 with SUNNY STAR (10-19-12)

Location: Somewhere, Out There Last night, while hanging out at the Love Ranch North with all the ladies, I decided it was finally time to spend some quality alone time with Sunny Star. I had read several reviews and even had other LRN ladies suggest Sunny to me as someone with whom I should party. We sat in the parlor chatting and getting to know each other a little before I suggested going to her room for a little fun.

For those of you who have never seen Sunny, she stands about 5'8"-5'9" WITHOUT her heels; seemingly endless legs; a perfectly hot ass; fantastic all-natural B cup breasts; beautiful blue eyes; a wonderfully, warm smile; and her name certainly fits her personality. She is so outgoing and full of life, it is almost impossible to resist her charms.

We walked to her room and she invited me lay down on her bed and she began teasing me with gentle kisses and whispered tones about what I liked to do. As we lay there on the bed kissing, it was apparent to me that this was going be no ordinary party. Her teasing kisses and intimate touches had my motor going in a matter of milliseconds. We quickly agreed on a party and made our way to the cashier. She lead me there and back by the hand, like puppy-eyed teenage boy being lead by the hand to his first sexual experience. Every couple of steps, she would look back at me with those very expressive eyes as if to say, "I want you and I want you now!"

Once back in the room, we stood near the foot of her bed, kissing. She is an excellent kisses...and she has a tongue stud...but more about that later. We stood kissing and touching one another. I helped her undress and she lay down on the bed. Getting a vision of this stunning young woman laying naked on the bed before me was beyond description.

I practically leapt onto the bed with her. We continued kissing and before long I was between her legs pleasing her perfect, pink, kitty. If there is one thing I actually love more than intercourse itself, it is oral...both giving and receiving. And I definitely love to give. And Sunny has one of the most perfect kitties I have ever seen. I loved hearing her express her pleasure while I was giving her pleasure.

When I finished, she showed me exactly how well she is able to use her tongue stud. Sunny is a highly skilled lover and she loves oral (giving) and it shows. She did this for a while before she hopped on top for a little cowgirl action. Sunny is an incredibly agile lover as well as being extremely "petite". She rode me hard and put me away wet. LOL! End of Round 1!

We lay beside each other cuddling and kissing and chatting. Soon, the kissing became more intense and she reached down to get my motor going for Round 2. Given how awesome Round 1 was, it didn't take much to get me going again. She started with a little oral on me before we switched to doggy. We then switched back to cowgirl for a bit before transitioning into a 69 (my favorite).

We were in 69 for what seemed an eternity (which was ok by me!) before she twisted around and finished me off with a HUGE pop by using her magic tongue once again...I'm shocked the ladies at the BR didn't hear me. HAHA!

This was the sort of party that leaves one incredibly weak-kneed afterwards...and by God, that was me. I had trouble walked as well as speaking, which for me is saying something. LOL! But Sunny was THAT kind of lover. I wanted to wrap her up and take her home with me!

When I got back to the BR, I kept asking myself, "Why did I wait so long to party with Sunny?!?" and I couldn't come up with any good reasons. I definitely know I won't wait long to party with her again!!!

Sunny: Thank you for such an amazing party last night! Like I said to you, you met and exceeded my expectations last night in a big way. I cannot wait to spend some more quality time with you. Hugs and Kisses!!!

Ankou_Reaper
    Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:52 pm
    A Sunny Delight with Sunny Star! The perfect party!

Wow. Wow. Wow.

I can't do Sunny justice. She is simply amazing. I am a huge fan of Sunny now! What an amazing party we had!

Sunny and I began talking right before I arrived at the Ranch in August, so when i missed out on partying with her the first time around, I was REALLY upset. I remember seeing her for the first time in her Green Bay Packers jersey at my party. It was almost an animalistic desire, to want to pounce her in the parlor and have what I only imagined was a wild romp of sexual pleasure.

But, alas, I never got the chance. Our path's didn't cross and I was really really Pissed at myself. And I only had myself to blame, since I knew she was ready to party the one night I saw her.

Well, when i figured out our schedules lined up in October, I was thrilled. I even went across my Lions and bought her.... gasp..... a pair of Green Bay Packers undies! And it was fun to see her slip them on! Sunny has probably one of the best bodies I have ever seen. I mean, it's ridiculous how her natural curves make you melt at the sight of her. I like to say her smile is downright additctive, but I feel like I use that more. Sunny's smile is like Crack. It makes you keep coming back for more. And she has what I would call, a legendary booty.

When she came out to the parlor, she was wearing a yellow sundress that was absolutely adorable on her! I loved it! We made our way to the back to her "tiny" room and was more than willing to party in there. Like most of my negotiations, the amount I had was a fair number and Sunny offered me a great deal. So we rushed to the cashier and smiled as I paid for what I thought would be a great time. we took three steps down the hall, but Sunny grabbed my hand and informed me we were going into the VIP room!

I have spent time in there before, and I love that room. So many great memories :) Sunny and I kissed a little as she pushed me into a comfy chair and did a little strip tease/ lap dance with my hands behind my back. I tried to kiss her sun kissed body once, and she informed me that "I better not do that" as this was her tease. Sunny asked me what song I wanted and let me play my favorite song of choice. I now smile so wide when I hear that song now.

Sunny and I started to party, and it was very intense. I'm into going into alot of details, but Sunny and I had a magical time. We took turns teasing each other and fulfilling each others sexual desires. Sunny has a look in her eyes like she knows how incredible this is for you and she's there to make sure you both never want to leave.

Now, I must say something. I have anxierty issues, and take some medicine that can sometimes affect a party. I explained this to Sunny and we came up with an idea that took care of it in a flash. I won't go into details, but I want to mention this for a few reasons. Sunny was willing to listen, was willing to work with me, and was one of only two girls I've ever felt comfortable telling about my issue and actually go deeper in a way to solve it. I was so at ease with my party with Sunny, that it was the first time I ever tried to work around it instead of through it. And Sunny was right there with me. She is such a special lady.

I don't like to say I have favorites, but I may have to change my mind. Sunny has catipulted her way from being a dream girl that I hoped to party with to an instant classic that I will probably reparty with every time i make it to the ranches. Sunny was probably the closest thing I've come to a perfect party. She was an unbelivable mix of sexual, sensual, compasionate, fun, silly, cute, and just great sex!

Every lady at the Ranch gives great sex. It's there job, and we know they are all experts. But I truely feel like Sunny is in an elite class. I've mentioned these ladies before, and many people know that Jade and Ruby are, in my eyes, in a tier of their own. Sunny joins these ladies easily as she is just the complete package.

Sunny, you know I'll be partying with you as long as you are at the Love Ranch! You are such a sweatheart and I cherished our moments together. I can't wait till the next round!

Although, we already had round two, as you'll find out in two more reviews! :)

2 TWO- GIRL- PARTYS with JADE CAPRI:

Ankou_Reaper
    Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:56 pm
    Breakfast with Jade....and a Sunny Surprise (10/6/12)

So round 3 with Jade.... mmmmm

where to begin.... where to begin.....

So I wanted to have a two girl party again, but I really wanted to have a three way. Now don't get me wrong, a two girl party is great. But a three way, where everyone enjoys everyone, is the dream most guys have. Jade and I discussed it before, but we didn't plan it at all. But it was always in the back of my head.

Jade and I had amazing parties back in August, and I knew we had to reparty. So When I decided that I was heading back to the Ranch, there was one lady that I had in mind. So we agreed to meet on the last day of my trip so we could send me back to the freezing cold weather of Michigan.

I got to see Jade briefly each day and she gave me little kisses and let me know how much she was looking forwards to our party. We agreed that we would meet for breakfast. Every day though i was sure to give her little gifts every chance I could get. More on how excited she was for a few later, but even though we didn't party every day, it was refreshing to see how much she enjoyed seeing me

So the morning of our party, Jade and I had a delicious breakfast. We spent almost an hour just sitting in the kitchen chatting and enjoying each others company. It was really nice to just spend some one on one time with one another. Jade was wearing a black robe, and I was really excited to see what treasure was hidden under that silky attire. It was hard to concentrate on the food when I had such a lovely lady in front of me. And it wasn't just her beautiful physique or gorgeous smile that attracted to me to her. It was how intelligent, honest, sweet, and caring she was.

Before long, Jade took me by the hand and led me to the VIP room. Our negotiations were non existant. She lured me in with kisses, we knew what we wanted, and we agreed to head over to the office. But before hand, i gave her the last gift. I will let her post pictures of it before I talk about it. So we were going to head over the office...

Until my sexual desire got the better of me. I stood in place with Jade's hand in mine and didn't budge for a second. I decided to ask for something i really wanted. Jade gave me a devilish grin when i asked her if she minded if we added someone to the second half of our party. I told her I was really interested in doing the last part of our party as a three way. Jade lit up and seemed very excited about the girl I chose.

We went to the office and I paid off the bill. Jade had gotten ahold of Sunny and she was on her way to the Ranch. She would be there for the last 25 minutes or so of our party, so I paid off the entire thing and retreated back to Jade. The first two parties I kinda let Jade take control of the party. Not this time I remember a whirlwind of cloths as I couldn't keep my hands off her and pushing her body onto the bed. After some oral for me, it was time keep a promise to Jade. I had guaranteed her a "a long intense orgasm".

I was intent on keeping my promise, and I think I kept up my end of the bargain. Jade laid on the bed breathless, shushing me as I tried to talk She only muttered "Do not opperate machinery" as a way of showing her delight with our party We switched threw some positions, including one that got the score to 2-0 Jade, before we were cuddling in the bed recuperating. Before we knew it, the VIP door opened and Sunny came in wearing only panties and a scarf

Jade and Sunny are so beautiful, I couldn't keep my hands to myself. Jade took a few moments to freshen up while I pounced on Sunny and rolled around with her in my arms. She is just so damn kissable! After Jade came back to the party and we all exchanged some light kissing and touching, the lovely ladies had their way with me for a few moments. It was incredibly intense.

After a while, Jade pushed Sunny back, gave me a look, and informed me that "This was hers" as she decided she wanted Sunny for herself. For a few minutes, I went into voyeur mode, just watching as these two had fun. After a minute, I decided to help Jade have her fun with Sunny before we had all three of us getting in on the action. Having sex with Jade while she was pleasuring Sunny was incredible!

And when I saw Sunny and Jade reverse directions, it was another great show for a minute I'm not sure Jade knew Sunny had a tongue stud before they got it on, but she sure didn't seem to mind! And I got to have fun with Sunny while she had fun with Jade All three of us seemed to enjoy each others company very much

The time of our party was coming to an end, so Sunny and Jade wanted to make sure I enjoyed myself even more Jade wasn't going to get me to catch up to her, but Sunny and I could be tied

I don't want to spell out exactly what happened, but i had the most intense end to the party I've ever had. Sunny took care of one part while Jade gave me a ton of kisses as I was unable to contain myself. The two ladies watched me as I lied there just exhausted. Jade and Sunny laughed as I tried to talk but was completely breathless and spent. Easily the most intense ending I've ever had.

Jade and Sunny and I spent a few minutes kissing and cuddling before we realised I had to leave for the airport ASAP. So I got dressed, but not before Sunny did a flying leap into my arms and we all kissed on last time.

I hated to leave, but I havn't stopped thinking about those two beautiful tanned ladies enjoying each others company, how the seemed to click instantly. Jade telling Sunny that they are going to be good friends from here on out

I don't think it would be fair to say this was my best party ever period. It was a unique party and I don't think I could compare it to a one on one. But how it transitioned to the best on one on I ever had with Jade to a three way that would make Charlie Sheen blush, I think I have to declare it the best morning of my life. And I owe it all to Jade and Sunny. These two ladies are simply leaps and bounds the best. They are caring, considerate, passionate, charming, and one of a kind.

Jade, thank you for the amazing time. You are truely such a special lady and our parties get better each time!

Sunny, this was only our second party and only a day after the first, but I was so happy you joined us!

Ladies, you two made all my dreams about a threeway come true. I will never forget what you all did and I truely appreciate it to such a degree it's hard to even say

Gentlemen. If you want a three way that will blow your mind, find these two ladies ASAP and get them to show you why they are easily the two most beautiful, sexy, goergeous ladies at the Ranch.

whterbt
    Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:28 pm
    Jade Capri and Sunny Star (LRN) 10/19/12

When I found out a few weeks ago that I was being scheduled for a business trip to northern CA, I immediately started scheming, and I was able to work the schedule out for a side trip to the ranches. I had had the idea of a Jade/Sunny party planted in my mind, and after reading Ankou's review of the combo I knew this was something I had to do.

Sunny greeted me immediately in the parlor when I arrived Friday night. She latched on and hug-walked me back to the couch where we could sit down. We sat and talked for a while before Jade came out, and then I spent some time catching up with her too. I was very happy to see them both.

After a while we collected Sunny, and went back to Jade's room to talk. Negotiations were easy, we are very honest with each other. I got a little preview of the sparks that were about to fly, too .

We all went and took care of payment, then Sunny accompanied me to the VIP room while Jade picked up supplies. She showed up shortly and we got into some wonderful kisses. Both ladies are excellent and unique at this!

The next 60 minutes were a whirlwind of passion and delight. These girls have unbelievable chemistry together and knew exactly when to tag-team...or double up . I was blown away by their beauty and sexuality. They truly complement each other.

We ended with a huge bang..."That was intense!" Jade said, and it really was. I had to lay there like a rag doll for a bit to recover .

Afterwards I spent the rest of the evening at the DJ night in the parlor, hanging with Sunny and Jade and the rest of the ladies. Also I had the pleasure of meeting Dennis, great guy.

This party is one for the history books, I can hardly imagine one that would top it.

P.S. Jade, no, it was not "weird" (Inside joke)

Crock_Harker
    Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:36 pm
    Round 2 with SUNNY STAR (10-19-12)

Last night at the LRN, I had only one thing on my mind: Sunny Star. She has actually been on my mind since our first party together a month or so ago. But for some reason, our schedules never seemed to line up for a reunion. Last night, I was determined to find her and party once more. I walked into the parlor and looked around and didn't see her. I asked Jade if she was around and she indicated she was probably in her room. Jade needed assistance with a small project, so I volunteered. When we were done and back in the parlor, there was Sunny in all her beautiful glory!

She was wearing a hot black and white tuxedo-style corset with matching heels and frilly panties. We sat in the parlor for a little while playing catch-up. She and Cherry Bang and Ally James danced for me for a bit before Sunny plopped herself in my lap. We kissed for a bit in the parlor before I finally whispered in her ear that I was ready for some fun!

We made it to her room and could not keep our hands off of each other. We were doing some serious foreplay, like a couple of teenage kids with raging hormones aplenty. Or maybe more like a couple who hadn't seen each other in 6 months or more and were finally reunited for a night of passion. And this was all before we even visited the Hooker Booker!

We spoke very little. We just kissed and caressed and fondled away before she finally pulled me by the hand and led me visit Adrienne. Once the business end was taken care of, we almost got carried away right there in the hallway! But I definitely didn't want to put on a show for the folks in the office, nor any ladies with their guests doing tours, etc. LOL!

Sunny is an amazing kisser; a passionate lover; and a beautiful, sincere, genuine young lady. The time we shared together was some of the most intense, stimulating sex I have had recently. She puts her all into her party and you never, NEVER leave unsatisfied. She will definitely have your cup overflowing.

Gentlemen: I will say this - if you have not had the pleasure of visiting Sunny Star at the LRN, get thee to Mound House immediately! I take my recommendations very seriously and I have doubt that, given the opportunity, Sunny will fulfill your heart's deepest desires.

Sunny: You continue to amaze me with your sweetness, your gentle spirit, your beauty, your sincerity, your genuineness, your passion and your sensuality. I was SO happy to have spent more time with you last night and cannot begin to express how much I loved our time together. I look forward to seeing you again in the very, VERY near future!

whterbt
    Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:05 pm
    Sunny Star (LRN) 10/20/12

After my party with Tegan earlier in the afternoon, I wasn't sure I was going to be able to pull off another in the same day. But, I knew I wanted to see Sunny again, and I had promised the LRN ladies that I would be back for karaoke, so I went over there in the evening.

Sunny met me immediately again, and in just a few minutes I knew I was going to have to party with her again. But first, she and some of the other ladies were hungry, so we sent for some tacos from Jack in the Box. We had a great time eating in the kitchen and talking with the other ladies and a couple board members.

I was in no rush for the night to end so we hung out at karaoke for a long time before we finally went back to her room. She has a new room now, nicer and larger, and a cozy bed. We snuggled and negotiated and quickly came to an agreement for an hour.

This was my third party with Sunny and they just keep getting better. She has quickly learned what to do to just drive me crazy, and even though it was about 1 in the morning at this point she put me through my paces. She loves to please and be pleased and we did plenty of both.

We finished up the fireworks with just a few minutes to spare, so it was time for a bit of naked dancing and cuddling, and she gave me a show in a schoolgirl outfit that I had bought her earlier. What a crazy hot body!

Went back to the parlor and we finished up karaoke. Finally I dragged myself out the door and I went back to the hotel, and passed out. What a day.

Crock_Harker
    Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:32 pm
    The SUNSHINE of My Life - SUNNY STAR 10/26/2012

I have had Sunny Star on my mind since our second party a week ago. She has successfully penetrated my mind and has permanently affixed herself there. LOL!

For starters, Sunny is a stunningly beautiful young woman. Her legs are endless; she has an ass that you just want to hold onto forever; she has incredibly expressive eyes; and slender, tight body. We spent the majority of the Halloween party attached at the hip. There were a couple of occasions where Sunny demonstrated her expert skills on the pole in the parlor. Just watching her dance gets me all kinds of excited!

Finally, I could no longer contain myself and asked her to take me to her room. If there is one thing Sunny excels at in the bedroom, it is her foreplay. I love kissing her. In fact, I needed an extra supply of chapstick at the end of our party because my lips went into overtime.

We started off in missionary. I loved this position because it gave me a chance to watch her as we made love. It was so exciting watching her and getting into a nice rhythm. And I especially loved it when she wrapped those extremely long legs around me and used them very, VERY well! A huge pop and end of round one.

We lay on our sides facing each other, catching our breath. We chatted briefly before she was on top of me, kissing me gently and getting me ready for round two...which, with her, doesn't take long! She mounted me cowgirl and took me for an incredible ride.

We then rolled over back into missionary for the grand finale. When we had finished, I slid down between her legs for a little oral and capped the party off with a big Sunny O!

Sunny truly is a desirable, passionate and genuine lover! She excites me beyond belief and I look forward to many more encounters with her just like this one!

Crock_Harker
    Once, Twice, Three Times a Lady - 11/1/12
    Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:20 pm

Thursday night, I had my fourth party with SUNNY STAR (my third in three weeks)! Can you tell I really like this stunner?!?

I decided to kick off my birthday celebration weekend with a BANG by partying with Sunny. Sunny and I have developed an wonderful rapport and I find her to be one of the most erotic women I have had the pleasure of making love to. She has a way of looking at me with her big, beautiful doe-eyes that just penetrates right through me and makes me want her more and more. I have said this before too, but I love the way she leads me off to her bedroom by taking me by the hand and walking in front of me, looking back every so often to give me that "come hither" look.

We started the party off with me DATY! I love dining here. It is one of my favorite places to eat out. :mrgreen: They always have EXACTLY what I want on the menu and they never run out. And I can always have more than one serving if I am not fully satisfied. :twisted:

ONCE - We then switched to missionary. Once again, Sunny wrapped her long, sexy legs around my waist and used them to her advantage with precision. I really enjoy this position as I love watching her face as we get further and further into our rhythm and her expression changes from pure pleasure to intense ecstasy as we both climax at almost the exact same time.

TWICE - We lay on our sides, facing each other, kissing. Sunny has incredible full lips which makes kissing her one of my favorite things about our time together. While we kissed, she reached down to grasp my member in her hand and began to gently tug and stroke until I was at attention, ready for more. I lay on my back and she climbed on top into a cowgirl. Sunny really knows how to ride and I take great pleasure in making sure I give her plenty of "bucks" along the way. I love how she places her hands on my chest for support as she rides harder and faster. We change up the pace to make sure we both get as much enjoyment out of this feeling as possible. Finally, I can no longer contain myself and I release another huge pop.

I was feeling a little peckish and decided to dine one second course of my favorite dish! :mrgreen:

THREE TIMES A LADY - Seeing we still had a little time left in our party, she asked what I wanted to do. I mentioned to her that I have never had three pops in a single party before. She reaches over and grabs some lube and begins to massage my member with amazing technique. She is an expert at using different level of pressure and speed to ensure maximum satisfaction. Now, what happened next, I am still trying to figure out: she asked if I was getting close to popping and I answered in the affirmative. I felt as though I was still a couple minutes out...BUT she changed her technique and with a matter of SECONDS I felt an incredible rush and exploded! I still have no idea what she did to change what she was doing but it was one of the most INTENSE orgasms I have ever experienced.

My parties with Sunny continue to grow in passion and sexuality. This was the perfect party to kick off my birthday weekend.

My dear, sweet Sunny: I LOVE partying with you. It just gets better and better. I love adding to this list. Let's keep it up...what do you say?

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

spanky1234
    An Awesome fun time with Sunny Star
    Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:22 pm

Sunny Sunny Sunny, you are a ball of fun. I didn’t know much about you at first. I like to thank Ruby for doing the video interview with you. I loved your cheeriness in the video. I started from that day on, trying to know you better and follow you on the message boards. It was such a short time for me to know you before my trip. I have to say it was just enough for me to want to party with you. Your “this and that” post made me want to party with you even more. You look fantastic and you look like you will be a lot of fun to party with. I was very excited that I had an appointment with you. At least I know we will have a party together for sure.

John and I went to the Love Ranch for a visit. John had introduced me to many of the lovely ladies which was nice. Sunny was one of the lovely ladies I have met. She came over and sat next to me and gave me a hug. She hung out for a bit with us. Wow, she was so amazing and what she was wore turned me on so much. I wanted to party with her so much. I had to refrain myself because that day will come.

My appointment with Sunny has finally arrived. I went into the Love Ranch and sat at the bench waiting for Sunny to come out. OMG! When she walked into the room, she look so amazingly sexy. She was walking toward me in her tight black thigh high dress with high heel shoes. She has very beautiful long legs. She gave me a hug and we sat for awhile having a nice conversation. I couldn’t stop looking at how sexy she looked. We had chatted for awhile then she led me into her room. She started to kiss me for a few minutes which was nice. We quickly came to an agreement with no hassle what so ever. She led me back to her room and we had kissed some more. She was amazing in the bed room. She did things to me was so incredible. She told me that I had done some things to her that drove her crazy and that no one has ever done to her before. Just looking at her face tells me she wanted some more. When she said that, it just made me wanting to do more to please her which I did. It was such a wonderful party I had. She had asked me that she wanted to party again. But, my budget wouldn’t allow me to. I had another party at the Bunny Ranch that evening. My appointment decided to canceled, which made it possible for me to party with Sunny again.

I send an e mail to Sunny the next day for a party. She quickly replied with a yes. I was very excited to party with her again. She came in on her day off for this party which was nice. After we took care of business with the cashier we went back to Sunny bed room. We started kissing and we continued where we left off the day before. It was even more amazing the second time around. I had not climaxed in the first party and it was very hot of Sunny to say after I pleased her many times in this party. She said it is her mission to make me climax. Oh boy, she sure did and it was wonderful! I have to say this second time around was even more amazing then the first party. At the end of the party, to my surprise she asked me to shower with her. She didn’t have to ask me twice. I enjoyed the shower very much. She washed and I washed her. I enjoyed the shower very much. It was very sad that the party had to end.

Sunny, I had a wonderful time. I loved the way you looked and quiver every time when you climaxed. It made me feel like I have accomplished something. Thank you for making it a mission for you to please me too. Thank you for the fun time.

Crock_Harker
    Four Weekends/Four Parties - SUNNY STAR!!! (11/10/12)
    Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:39 pm

This past Saturday night, I partied with Sunny Star yet again. I find her completely and totally insatiable! I simply cannot get enough of this young, beautiful hottie! This was one of our more hot and sweaty parties. I started off (like I love to do with her) DATY. In my opinion, Sunny has one of the three most perfect "kitties" at the Ranches. She gets very vocal when DATY and it excites me all the more. She begs me to start off in missionary. I have stated before I love this position because I love to look in her eyes while we make love. Sunny has big, beautiful, expressive eyes that you can stare into for hours because she draws you in with her passionate look. She wraps her legs around me yet again and uses them to force me harder and deeper. :twisted:

We switch positions and she mounts me cowgirl for a while. She puts her hands on my chest for support and I massage her breasts and engage in a little nipple play. We get ourselves into a very steady rhythm and the intensity begins to build.

We switch it up again and this time, we move to the end of the bed for little doggy style. I love to hold her by the waist and also run my hands up and down her back. She is once again very vocal as we pick up steam and momentum.

When she has had enough, she lays on her back and once again I place myself between her legs for even more DATY.

I lost track of how many times she orgasmed during our party. Every party with Sunny just gets hotter and hotter and more and more intense as time goes on. I really want to keep our streak alive, so I need to see if I can squeeze in another visit with her this coming weekend. :mrgreen:

Docrocker
    Sunny Starr's first party at The Bunnyranch
    Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:02 pm

was with me!! I met Sunny Starr on the message boards after I joined the boards back in April. We had a few pm's back and forth about how I liked her pics and I was looking forward to meeting her at LRN. She moved to Bunnyranch during my week long visit to Lake Tahoe and the ranches. On my last night it happened to be Karaoke. Sunny was so cute singing with Ruby. I sang a few tunes myself and next thing I knew Sunny and I were flirting big time! I had to get back to Reno so we decided on a short GFE party. I must say this lady is one of the hottest GFE parties around. We could not stop kissing, even after the party was over and needless to say, I didn't want to leave.

Sunny you are so much fun and thank you for an amazing party to finish off my trip. I can't wait to party with you again, in March [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Crock_Harker
    My REUNION Party with Sunny BUNNY Star!!! (12/14/12)
    Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:08 am

It has been 5 weeks since I have had this stunning, statuesque beauty in my bed. I told her that I have been going thru Sunny withdrawals. :mrgreen:

For those who have been following my posts of late know the past three weeks have been pretty rough and I really needed an escape this weekend. I could think of no one whose arms I would rather escape into than Sunny Star! When I arrived here yesterday about 12:30pm, I saw Sunny in the parking lot and she was hauling her suitcase out of her car. I was excited to learn that Sunny had been invited to work here at the Bunny Ranch! I believe Suzette and Dennis are systematically moving all of my favorites to the MLBR so as to keep me here and not go to the LRN. :mrgreen:

Anyway...it was very nice to see Sunny here and I told her I was excited for her and the new possibilities that the MLBR offers.

Well into karaoke, Sunny and I headed to her new digs. We laid down on the bed and she asked me how I was doing. We talked for a bit...or rather, I talked and she listened with genuine concern and empathy. When it came time for the party, she could not have been more sweet, caring and tender. She simply stated she wanted me to lay back enjoy the ride. And I did exactly that. I let her be in total, 100% control and it was incredible!

Sunny is one hot, passionate, intense, sexy lover. I told her last night how much I enjoyed making love to her.

I know I have said this before and it goes without saying, but I am going to say it anyway: if you have NOT had the pleasure of visiting with Sunny, please do so. I guarantee you, she will leave you wanting more.

Sunny: I could not think of a better way to be welcomed "home" than to be with you last night. I think last night was one of our best parties ever and I cannot wait to see you again. Thank you for being there for me!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. I wrote a review of my party with you earlier today Sunny. Can't wait for round 2 with you!

3. I didnt even see it!! I will look it up and add it! Thank you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. I love the review thread :)

5. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

spanky1234 Well-Known Member

Awesome reviews!

6. baileypaige
    Chat with Me

baileypaige Well-Known Member

I love the review thread!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

7. Great to see you starting a review thread of all your reviews, Sunny!

MusicMan

8. Thank You So much! Your words are special to me! See you soon sexy!! oxoxox!

9. SUNNY YOU PICKED THE RIGHT NAME FOR YOURSELF! YOU ARE TRULY A RAY OF SUNSHINE ALL DAY AND NIGHT AND YOUR REVIEWS REFLECT THAT.

10. So happy to have written your first review! For as many times as we've partied, I really should write you a second one like I promised to.

Hmmmm.......perhaps you could motivate me with some kisses to my ears when I see you next time. :wink:

11. Not as much as I love you!! ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. They love me, they really love me! ;) These are an awesome group of guys to get review from! ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Thank you Music Man!! Its nice to finally have some more reviews!! :) Thanks so much for your time to write one! ;)

14. Aww Skye!! Thats so sweet of you to say! Youre my partner in crime if im the sun ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Thank you for including my review! :D

I left a second one of our other party, don't forget to read it too! :wink:

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. I read that you confirmed Sunny's pics are not photoshopped and you are RIGHT!!!!! Very tight body with that hottie lol

17. Absolutely Skye! :D

18. I would really like to see a second one! I can only imagine what you would say! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. Woohoo, you posted my other review, thank you sweetheart! :D

I can't wait to have the opportunity to write many more reviews! :p

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. Thank you so much for taking the time to write one for me! Its very sweet of you, I cannot to party with you again on your next trip!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. Can't wait to see you Friday! Miss u

22. I cannot wait to see you either Skye!! Wish you would have attended the Wine Party!! Youre missed dearly baby!

23. I cannot wait to see you either Skye!! Wish you would have attended the Wine Party!! Youre missed dearly baby!

24. TN_MAN
    Chat with Me

TN_MAN Well-Known Member

Ummm...please save a spot for my review :wink: I have a feeling am going to have something to talk about...

25. Its your first time meeting me, I will save you a big spot!! :) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. I know I missed it.! I ended up running into an impromptu tasting at my local market!!!

27. Youll be here for another one of our fun parties to make it an even better party next time! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. Aw thanks!!!! :D :D :D

29. crumbie
    Chat with Me

crumbie Active Member

great bunch of reviews Sunny
    2 of which speak of lap dances.... im thinking that that lap dance might be sumthin special to experience :wink:

30. It is she shook her butt on me while we were dancing in Karaoke! LOl Nice!!!! She is a great dancer on the stopper pole as well.

31. :) I may be trying to set a Trend for myself! Wanna test it out too?? :D I really like to dance, I was a dancer for 2 years so ive had some practice. Have you been to strip clubs to see girls dance? [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. Thank you Skye! Ill shake my booty in front of you when ever you want!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. Definitely recommend Sunny's lap dances! I don't think anything has ever gotten me so ready so quick! :D Next time I'm there I have to see what she can do on the dance pole too! :mrgreen:

34. Then the THIRD time you come back, I will do them both at ONCE! How do you feel about that!?? [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. Yes please!!!

[smilie=hot over you.gif]