REVIEW Sunny Lane - St Patrick's Spring Equinox Party

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Dokkalfar, Mar 21, 2016.

1. You may be thinking, "Spring Equinox!?...wth, does that have to do with anything? I thought this weekend was about the St Patrick's Weekend get-together."

It was, but I'll explain what I mean soon. But first let's start at the beginning...

I wasn't even sure if I was going to make it to the St Patrick's Weekend event at the ranches. However, I'm very glad that I made the last minute decision to drive over the Sierra Mountains to Carson City on Friday morning to attend St.Patty's weekend event for the sixth time.

I had fun catching up with people and meeting a few I hadn't known before at the festivities held on Friday night LRN and Sagebrush on Friday night.

On Saturday I ended up having a lot of free time since I woke up way too early (only 5 hours of sleep), but it gave me some time to catch up on reading the forums before the MBR's portion of the weekend's festivities began. I then noticed that Sunny Lane posted she was attending the St Patty's event weekend at the MBR.

I had only met her briefly at a prior St Patrick's weekend a few years before, but didn't have time to party with her back then. Seeing her post, I recalled the warm bright smile and positive outlook on life she emitted. I sent her a message to check if she might have any time outside of any appointments to meet after her shift started (she was working graveyard shift).

It was 1:30 am, when Sunny and I were able to share a party with each other. It was also officially March 20th the first day of spring, aka the Spring Equinox. The equinox occurs when the day and night share an equal amount of time in a single day. In the same way, two people should communicate to know and understand others, but even more important when in the bedroom.

I like to take my time in party's with the ladies, because the difference between good sex and the "omg, what an amazing experience" happens when both partners share equally the verbal and non-verbal communication. Even if it is just a minor adjustment in angle or something to reach just the right spot.

We started off with a massage while chatting us to make a deeper connection by knowing a bit more as individuals. I enjoyed giving the full body massage to Sunny, because of the little signs the physical part of the massage reveals things about a person and early on I could see how well she is as a communication partner in bed. Besides who wouldn't want to see a beautiful lady such as Sunny from head to toe, front and back, and naked?

This was a great start to the first party I've ever had with Sunny, and it only got better both physically and communications in all other aspects give and take oral and other positions. I even learned a few things from her. The level of give and take was similar to being with a great dance partner. Time ran out at the same time the last note of music to our dance.

I completely enjoyed my party and sharing time with Sunny Lane. I rate it as having reached that "omg, what an amazing experience", and one that I will never forget. I look forward to another dance with her during another Spring Equinox or whenever it happens.

P.S. If you read this far, Sunny is quite yummy (take that however you want). You can stop reading now and go to the ranch for your own party.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2016
  2. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Fun review, I am glad you had a great time.

3. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

Good review and introduction to Sunny Lane … I met her at the LRN with Dennis during a tea party a while back and she is magnetic…haven't had that party…yet.

4. What a great review! I am so happy to her you had a wonderful time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk