REVIEW Sunday's with Jade, coming to a ranch near you!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Jessie Summers, Mar 27, 2019.

1. I just returned from a trip to Nevada where I had three separate parties. Originally, my plan was for Sunday night activities, and waiting like a very patient bear all day Monday to party with one of the new starlets at Sagebrush Ranch, Miss @JadeJasper

Those plans changed slightly in the week prior to my trip, as Sunday night suddenly opened up. From late night Monday, to early evening Monday, and then to Sunday night, my party with Jade, by my lack of patience, kept moving closer in time!

I arrived in Reno early morning Sunday after a long layover in San Francisco, I didn't get to fall asleep until 4 AM and woke up at 7 AM (strangely unable to fall back asleep) so I admittedly spent much of the day groggy, kind of in and out of fatigue. Was powering through, but at times in the Sagebrush and Love Ranch parlors, kinda rough.

This was going to be the first time that I had gone into "Jessica mode" since last summer, and Jade had a friend from the club next door, Sierra, hired to do my makeup. I really am not able to relax and just be made over very often, I was super excited!

My first chance to see Jade was Sunday afternoon, about 4 o'clock. I was nervous as all get out when I knew she would be coming in the door at any minute. I'm 100% sure, given our flirtations and pretty obvious connection in the weeks prior to our meeting, she felt the same way. I was putting my "femme suitcase" in the Sagebrush office, when I sense off to my right somebody coming in the brothel. I instinctively knew it was Jade, but as I started to turn to say "hi" I heard, "don't look, don't look, don't look" as a blur sprints up the hallway. Somebody didn't have her face on yet LOL

I gave Jade plenty of time to get ready and in the meanwhile, went up to meet a girl I've had my eyes on for several weeks, @RyanTaylor at Bunny Ranch. At 6 o'clock, I headed back to the Sagebrush Ranch (the party was tentatively scheduled for 7). I walked into the parlor and off to my right hand side, there was a STUNNING dark-haired princess. First thought, a bit taller than I imagined, then I saw her sexy heels and went 'oooh'. I checked out Jade's smile (beautiful), her make-up (flawless, the best winged eye you'll ever see!), the bling on her upper lip (sexy!!!!), and a couple of her cute tattoos. She was EXACTLY, on first meeting, what I had imagined. Beautiful in every way!

After an introductory time, we made our way back to the kitchen, where Sierra (bless your heart girl), dealing with a newly broken foot, began the makeover, she did a great job! 10 stars!

After negotiations were completed, Jade and I made our way to the Fantasy Suite, where, I, having admitted to her that after a couple of very erotic experiences recently in strip clubs, wanted to start the party with a "VIP dance". We were off and running.....

So you think you'll get more details than that? Some things are left better between two consenting adults ;) But I will say that Jade Jasper is like fire and ice.......she has this super sensitive, caring, nice as can be, side, with this wild rocker chick side, and they blend together perfectly! I was really really impressed, especially just having moved from the club to the brothel, how smooth she was with everything involved in a party. We had 90 minutes, so there was plenty of time to explore. We had 70s/80s rock going through the whole party, and hearing stuff from Def Leppard to Prince (maybe Purple Rain should be our song Jade?) to Kool and the Gang was wickedly good!

As far as just a party that hit all the right notes, was fun from minute 1 to minute 90, and never seemed to have that "we don't really have chemistry moment", this party with Jade was beyond my wildest dreams! It felt like reuniting with a best friend you've had a crush on forever, and you finally admit that, and things happen from there. After the party, I told Jade I hope we are "friends for life" and I felt honored when she responded back with the same gesture!

Try some Jade in your summer plans in 2019! She'll knock your socks off!

Last edited: Mar 27, 2019
  2. lingerieluvrm
    Chat with Me

lingerieluvrm Well-Known Member

Did you like Sierra's makeover skills?

Jessie Summers likes this.
  3. She was awesome, I felt very sexy and feminine, although I never did a close scope of my face to see what she did. I did the look in the mirror and was impressed! Honestly, I didn't spend a ton of time being "in that place" with being made over because of my excitement to party with Jade, but being made over in the open (the Sagebrush kitchen) instead of a closed-in room added to the fun of the night! I was wearing a pair of very sheer *denier 5* nylons that were really showing off my legs, which was the item really getting my libido going

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
  4. lingerieluvrm
    Chat with Me

sounds amazing. I'm glad you had fun.

5. lingerieluvrm
    Chat with Me

which dress did you wear ?

6. a black flowery one.....I kinda gave the choice to the girls, they liked it, and it actually fit......it is cute. Has black mesh over the shoulders. I can't even remember what heels I wore LOL

7. lingerieluvrm
    Chat with Me

nice - I love the ideas of the girls dressing you for your date

8. Agree, and adding aspects of domination, forcing, the clothing on....is hot

lingerieluvrm likes this.
  9. lingerieluvrm
    Chat with Me

it is !