Summer and her Best Friends <3

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by summersage, Mar 5, 2020.

1. [​IMG]

Seeing as though I am absolutely in love with my best friends that I have made at Sagebrush Ranch, I thought it would be a great idea to make a thread about those that I love most, who have contributed so greatly to my happiness and well being! When I started at the ranch ten months ago in May of 2019, I never knew that I would end up with the most beautiful friendships! I did not know that it was possible to be in love with my best friends, and now I am absolutely in love with four beautiful, kind, and supportive ladies: @AbbyAvery @AlexaWu @EllieMoore @MarliMichaels
    <3

I have had much love for my friends in the past, but I have never felt so happy and so at home with anyone in my life as I do with these ladies, and I could not be more grateful!

"Some people arrive and make such a beautiful impact on your life, you can barely remember what life was like without them."

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Comment what you love most about your best friend(s)!

2. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

AlexaWu Well-Known Member

So lucky to have you as one of my best girlfriends since you are you! A true beauty, inside and out @summersage ! You make the Sagebrush a home away from home [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited: Mar 5, 2020
  3. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Leo Goodale Well-Known Member

This is such a great thread that you did, Summer. They are certainly amazing and beautiful to have as friends.

summersage likes this.
  4. Aweee, you are so sweet!! I am so happy that you are a part of my home <3

AlexaWu and Leo Goodale like this.
  5. Thank you so much!! Yes, they most certainly are! I am glad that you see it too :)

Leo Goodale likes this.
  6. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

You are certainly most welcome. Would certainly love to see you and your beautiful and amazing friends at Sagebrush one day. Could do a 5 girl party with them as well.

summersage likes this.
  7. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

kmerrill Well-Known Member

What a thoughtful and beautiful thread, Summer. I'm very selective about who I call a "best friend." Those that are my BFFs are usually very supportive of me despite my many faults and challenges in my life. Anybody that can see past them and enjoy me for who I am are usually mine.

summersage and Leo Goodale like this.
  8. That would be the absolute best tine, no doubt!!

Leo Goodale likes this.
  9. Awe, why thank you! I agree, it takes someone special to be a best friend for sure, and thats just what these ladies are! I love that! I feel the same way; someone who takes me for me is a true friend! I am glad that we both have such supportive people in our lives :)

AlexaWu and kmerrill like this.
  10. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

I'm sure it would be. Don't know when I'll be going over there to Sagebrush but I'll certainly let you know when I've got a date set.

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info and I love both of your sexy adorable pics together!!! Book your fabulous party with @summersage today with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.