REVIEW Summer Adair - Summertime fun GFE at Sagebrush Ranch

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Adventure Guy, Jul 2, 2023.

1. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Adventure Guy Well-Known Member

Party #1 - Jun

Summer initially reached out by following me on the board. That peaked my interest and led me to start learning more about her and think about if she may be a potential lady to meet up with on my next trip. We then chatted a bit to get to know each other. Timing worked out well because my planned summer trip dates would be during her next tour.

After arriving at Sagebrush Ranch and double buzzing in, I waited in the lounge area. Summer was just finishing up doing some photo work and was wearing some nice evening wear, when she came out to see me and gave me a nice hug. She was even more beautiful and gorgeous in person compared to her photos. She mentioned she would be back out so I waited a bit more in the lounge. This time when she returned she changed to a different outfit, this time in a sexy bikini. We then went to the bar to have some drinks and got to know each other better. After feeling there was some connection/chemistry we then went back to her room. Negotiations went quick and so we went to the cashier to take care of things. But before we went back to her room, she was up for doing some karaoke so we went back to the lounge area where they had karaoke set up for the evening. Since Summer had not done karaoke before and knew we would be doing some duets she asked if she could have additional help for the female vocal parts and I said sure. So she pulled in her buddy Bianca and introduced me to her. After putting in our karaoke duet requests, all three of us had fun doing some karaoke songs. Summer and Bianca sang very well. I enjoyed doing the karaoke duets with both ladies. After karaoke Summer excused herself for a brief moment so Bianca and I had a chance to get to know each other at the bar. When Summer returned she changed once again into a different sexy outfit. We then went to one of the special ranch suites to start our party.

My party with Summer was superb - sensual, sexy and fun!

@SummerAdair

2. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot Nympho Next Door

Summer is amazing! I am so glad you got to meet and spend time together!

Adventure Guy, grizzly and foreverman like this.
  3. SummerAdair
    Chat with Me

SummerAdair GFF, sex education, sexual healing sessions

I really enjoyed my boyfriend experience with you. I had a blast, and Karaoke was fun, I definitely smiled a lot.

Adventure Guy likes this.
  4. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Great review Adventure Guy! I was at the Sage yesterday and met Summer. She is so sweet and very beautiful. Wish I could have enjoyed her company like you. Maybe next time.

tahoebigbear and Adventure Guy like this.
  5. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Adventure Guy Well-Known Member

Glad to hear you enjoyed the boyfriend experience @SummerAdair :D I was definitely smiling a lot as well :)

SummerAdair likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! @SummerAdair is amazing[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]