Stupid Question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MiketheTiger, Oct 4, 2019.

1. I listen to the Bunny Ranch livestream often and would love to comment/ask questions. I was out there yesterday and my lovely lady told me I need to register. Is that the same username/password I use to get on here? And now that I do a google search on "Bunny Ranch Livestream" and nothing comes up, can someone give me the URL? And when I get there do I just sign on? I'd love to have someone other than Hector (no offense, I just remember the name) asking questions. Thanks!

Power&glory83 and StevenL like this.
  2. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

The Bunnyranch Livestream is on the Livestream/Vimeo site. It’s separate, but a lot of people, myself included, use our chat handles from the boards. You have to set up an account on Livestream.

RunningSquirrel and Built tough like this.
  3. Here ya go....

https://www.bunnyranch.com/live-stream

thunderstorm likes this.
  4. LOL...props to @Power&glory83 ! Thing is, chat can fly by so fast and if the chat lady even turns her head for a moment to join in conversation with the hostess and guest, many times questions will be missed and, quite frankly, it's not easy to come up with fresh ones aside from "What's your favorite party/position/outdate, etc.?" even if it's a brand new lady) (@MercyMoselle actually does a good job trying to keep the chat from veering off, which happens but it's all in good fun). The veteran chatroom folks will repeat the question, hoping it'll catch. @thunderstorm came up with a great list of questions awhile ago.
    Good luck!

5. Power&glory83
    Chat with Me

Power&glory83 Well-Known Member

Lmaooooo none taken broski gotta ask the questions that most people dont ask

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  6. Power&glory83
    Chat with Me

Lmaooooo thanks broski. It's cool, you got other people asking questions too so it's all good. I love watching the show especially when my lady is on.

RunningSquirrel likes this.

7. "Si! Si! Si! La Cubana Reina!!!!"

TiredFrog likes this.
  8. Power&glory83
    Chat with Me

Lmaooooo you know me too well and its mi cubana reina bro but its all good

grizzly and RunningSquirrel like this.
  9. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Hello Mike.

The url for the live stream shows is :

https://livestream.com/BunnyRanch

You use a different log in for live stream since it is a different website. If you feel like it, you can use the same or similar user name. You need to sign in inorder to ask questions and interact with the ladies, but you don't need to be logged in, in order to watch.

As far as others asking questions, they are asked and often missed. There is a lot going on in the chat, and the conversations are often fun and lively!

I tend to be quiet of late, due to being busy, but I'll lurk once in a while. Here is a link to the Thread @RunningSquirrel mentioned, if you would like some inspiration on what to ask. They are mostly questions others have asked, and they started very fun live/U stream conversations in the past. The whole point is to learn compatibility and give the ladies a chance to show who they are.

https://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?threads/livestream-questions.48364/

Feel free to PM if you need some advice.

RoxyGold and RunningSquirrel like this.
  10. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

MercyMoselle Football Fanatic

Thank you!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    @RemyMartin was ready to bend me over and taker her flogger out until she realized I was reminding THE CHATTERS to stay focused ;););) ... Not that I can say I would really mind, LOL

11. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

@MiketheTiger Using the same name as the board is helpful because then we will recognize you!

thunderstorm and Power&glory83 like this.
  12. Power&glory83
    Chat with Me

Agree with mercy on this one, btw great job hosting the show Saturday

MercyMoselle likes this.
  13. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

Reading through the ladies forums and making a list of specific questions before hand, googling questions, etc. is a GREAT way to enhance our livestreams.

This last week we were having difficulties with the wifi, I apologize if I missed any of your questions!

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE ON LIVESTREAM THAT WE HAVEN'T DONE YET?

14. Power&glory83
    Chat with Me

Probably funny pickup lines that you heard

MercyMoselle likes this.
  15. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

I actually do an entire pic thread on that! That would be a good idea,

We're making an effort to get our viewers up, and need to mix things up! ALL IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS ARE APPRECIATED!

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

Power&glory83 likes this.
  16. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

I'm hoping that I can host this week and you guys will have the chance to meet my little sister @StormyReign & enjoy our #twoblondesinabrothel vibe before I take off!

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

17. Power&glory83
    Chat with Me

Looking forward to seeing you host again soon. As long as you're not wearing a new England Patriots Jersey then we will be Absolutely fine lol

MercyMoselle likes this.
  18. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

LOLOL who is your team?

I was really hoping to start an arguement there but clearly I was unsuccessful

19. Power&glory83
    Chat with Me

Lmaooooo the crappy Miami dolphins. We went from dolphins to bumblebee tuna lol actually have a bet going on at work with my security coordinator that if Miami can win at least 2 games then he has to wear a dolphins Jersey for a week but if I lose I have to wear a ny giants Jersey to work

MercyMoselle likes this.
  20. I wanted to comment so bad @MercyMoselle. My team is the Philadelphia Eagles. I think you and I should grab a drink sometime. I'm sure we would have a great conversation about our teams. LOL!

MercyMoselle likes this.
  21. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

This is such an interesting thread,
    thanks for posting [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]