GAME Stopping buy for a beer

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Byron McKinney, Jun 25, 2019.

1. So something i was wondering, i cant always afford to party with the girls, and sometimes I'm just not feeling sexual, is it still ok to come to the ranches, have a beer, socialize, and rinse and repeat?

I ask because sometimes I just want a cold.drink and to enjoy the atmosphere.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Teddy W likes this.
  2. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

Most definitely, its ok! The last time I was down there visiting there were guys doing just that. They had stopped in to have a beer after work, once done with that and having some conversation with the ladies working there, they left and went home.

Byron McKinney likes this.
  3. It absolutely is! You’re welcome to stop by anytime to say hello, hang out, meet the ladies, maybe make plans for future parties :)

4. I might stop by sagebrush tonight for a beer or two, my wife has plans so maybe a quick visit to sagebrush for the first time will be fun

5. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

Just let the person at the door know this is what you're wanting to do, and you're NOT there for a lineup. There shouldn't be any problems at all.

6. You’re always welcome to come hang with us! :)

7. I did enjoy meeting you Roxy, as well as the others. It was a good relaxing evening filled with conversation

isurfer likes this.
  8. I enjoyed meeting you as well. Glad you decided to stop by :)

9. This is absolutely ok! You're also welcome to leave the ladies a tip for their time if you particularly enjoyed their company! :)

10. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

Of course you can come have a beer darling