PIC THREAD Stay safe. Miss everyone.

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by AlexaHaze, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Room selfies at home. I hope everyone is ok and doing well. Stay in touch ❤ 9e9e617a2ebcafd81b14896bf9be985d.0.jpg

2. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

kmerrill Well-Known Member

I'm glad to hear you're safe, Alexa. I'm feeling good, and it's great to see your beautiful face again. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Alexa,
    I'm glad you're doing well. So far so good for me too. The only times that I go out is to get my mail, keeping my car battery charged, grocery shopping and getting gas. I agree with kmerrill you have a beautiful face.

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  4. "AlexaHaze, post: Room selfies at home. I hope everyone is ok and doing well. Stay in touch❤ View attachment 199480 [/QUOTE]

Glad your doing well @AlexaHaze You look Great as always. I doing alright just trying to get things squared with my unemployment and that Care relief aid by the Stimulus Bill. Stay Safe Beautiful[smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
  5. jax
    Chat with Me

jax Well-Known Member

At least the weather in MI has been okay lately. You can at least get out and take a walk (as long as everyone stays six feet apart!)

6. There’s the lovely lady. Beautiful as always. Good to see you’re doing well.