REVIEW St. Pat’s Day with Lexie James

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by DMVguy001, Mar 22, 2018.

1. DMVguy001
    Chat with Me

DMVguy001 Well-Known Member

A couple of days before St. Patrick’s Day, I decided to attend this year’s St. Patty’s Day festivities at the ranches. For a while I was not sure if I would make it because of the weather. A previous trip that I had planned got cancelled by weather that did not affect any of my departure, connecting, or arrival cities, so I knew there was some possibility that this trip could be cancelled because of the weather around Reno.

Since I was coming on short notice and unsure about the weather, I decided against getting a date for the crawl or making an appointment. Therefore, I thought it would be a good opportunity to meet ladies at the various ranches and some that I communicated with on the message board.

While at the Bunny Ranch portion of the crawl, I noticed a tweet from @LexieJames about the Love Ranch North Party. I sent her a message to inquire about her availability for the evening. When she said she was available, we agreed to meet. As the crawl moved to the Kit Kat, I made my way next door to the Love Ranch North.

We met at the bar and quickly went back to her room to talk. The negotiations were quick and easy and soon we were off to the Kit Kat to join the crawl.

I was really excited that Lexi was available. I first noticed her dark hair, eyes, and personality when she arrived at Love Ranch North and on the Live Streams. I had always wanted to meet her but every time I was thinking about going, I noticed she was going to be on vacation.

Lexie was easy to talk to and a great partner on the crawl. She excelled at the party games and winning multiple games.

After the crawl ended at the strip club we stuck around to watch the ladies dance. After the strip club we returned to her room to conclude our party.

In summary, I would like to say that I was very lucky that I got to spend time with Lexie and after spending time her I can see why she was nominated for 2017 Courtesan of the Year .

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DMVguy001 likes this.
  3. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

LexieJames Anything and everything you desire...

Aww thank you so much for your wonderful words and for taking me as your date! I had a wonderful time with you that night and can't wait to see you again! It was a pleasure getting to know you!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

FumbleNutts, Steven Tao and DMVguy001 like this.
  4. I’m happy to hear you were able to make it out here for our St. Patrick’s Day Party, @DMVguy001 :)

Great review, Lexie is an incredible person!

DMVguy001 likes this.
  5. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Nice review DMV!!! Glad you could make it!!

DMVguy001 likes this.
  6. I am always hearing good thinks about this lady. Probably time to come out to the brothel.

DMVguy001 likes this.
  7. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

FumbleNutts Well-Known Member

Congrats on your party with Lexie, DMV! Very fun and nice lady to party with :)

DMVguy001 likes this.
  8. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

[​IMG]

DMVguy001 likes this.
  9. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Time with Lexie is the best!!!!!!!! You were lucky to get the chance to party with her

DMVguy001 likes this.
  10. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

great review DMV! I was so disappointed that the weather kept me away for the St. Pat's Crawl as I really wanted to attend. Now that the roads are clear I'll be heading up there soon

DMVguy001 likes this.
  11. Great review! Lexie is a great lady, I’m glad everything worked out in your favor :)

DMVguy001 likes this.