REVIEW Spending some time with Miss Viviana Casanova

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by gLip5, May 29, 2023.

1. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

As I was waiting at the Bunny Ranch bar for fellow board member and birthday celebrator @Tony Dark a few days ago, a lovely lady came up and greeted herself to me, Miss @VivianaCasanova. We had briefly crossed paths the Saturday before as I was stopping by the Bunny Ranch when I was in town for the Kit Kat House party. We took some time to get to know each other a little bit, talking about our lives and pets.

After some time, she asked if I would be interested in spending some time together. I loved how she asked me if I would be interested instead of trying to push me into it. Of course I said yes and we went back to her room.

When we got to her room and we made a little small talk before starting to negotiate to spend some time together. We were able to come to a very quick agreement, and away we went to the booking office. After we took care of that, we went back to her room for the fun to begin.

We had a good connection when we were at the bar, but we had an even better connection behind closed doors. There wasn't a point in our time where things were awkward or anything of that sort. Things just flowed naturally during our time together.

Thank you Miss Viviana for an amazing time. Ladies and Gentleman, if you are in the area and have a chance to meet this lovely lady, I highly recommend that you do so. You are going to be mesmerized by her charm and elegance outside of her room, and how she treats you like a king inside of it.

2. VivianaCasanova
    Chat with Me

VivianaCasanova Luxury Courtesan at the Love Ranch

Thank you Glip for the sweet review!! I adore you and I had a lovely time!! You are a pleasure to spend time with.
    I look forward to spending more time together in the future. XOXOXO
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

gLip5 and Baba1234 like this.
  3. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

nice review of viviana glip and it was fun chatting with you guys at the LR afternoon re-opening....

VivianaCasanova and gLip5 like this.
  4. VivianaCasanova
    Chat with Me

VivianaCasanova Luxury Courtesan at the Love Ranch

Thank you so much! It was great to see you guys! And it was fun partying with you Glip! XOXOXO
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

gLip5 likes this.